Reply to "October 2014: What Are You Drinking?"

quote:
Originally posted by stemor:
quote:
Originally posted by Shaferguy91:
2010 Anthill Farms Pinot Noir Tina Marie Vineyard

Hey SG, I've been flying under the radar for a while now (since, what, 2007 or so?), but thought of you and the ol' gang over the past few nights.

Enjoyed a 2003 Radio Coteau Timbervine last night, and tonight it was 2001 JJ Prum Graacher Himmelreich Auslese (with lobster bisque). It reminded me of how difficult a time we had getting the R-C delivered after they got inundated with demand post-publication of their scores, and ... well, the Prum I got from that wine shop behind the Pancake Pantry in Nashville, thanks to your guidance.

These wines delivered as promised lo, those many years ago. I wish I could have gotten more R-C, but I'm thrilled to have another 25 or so cases of 2001-2 Rieslings. I guess it's time to start regularly enjoying these, as they seem to be hitting their prime.
25 cases or so of 2001-02 Rieslings Smile You have been flying under the radar for quite some time. Hope all is well with you and the family. The gang doesn't get together as often as we once did but still do on occasion. The participants have changed a bit, usually it consists of a few of us guys meeting out every so often. Not near as formal as it once was. We are getting together on 11/7/14 if you're interested. There will be 6 of us at the most. Love to see you again and share some great wine.