Skip to main content

Reply to "NFL 2020"

Usually the bit about special teams being a 1/3 of the game is total BS.   For the Titans it cost them the game.  I've not loved that Titans coaching staff, the team is better than they're being coached.

I mostly watched the Bucs in the morning, but none of the games was very interesting. 

I guess we get to see if Payton has had any impact on J. Bubblehead over the last few months.  Every game is 10+ million on the line for him.  Just don't fuck up and you've got a great contract somewhere next year.  So far in his life though he's not shown any ability to not fuck up.

Lost season for the Niners.  They're one team playing far worse than their record.  It's hard to watch.

Watching the night game I was wondering what was up with the Ravens.  Always go check the schedule is a good place to start.  They've had a pretty easy run of it and are just 2-2 against teams with winning records.  A tougher schedule and they would have likely come in 4-4 or 5-3 I think and the result would have been less surprising.  That division is going to be tough to tell how good any of those teams are.  They get 7 games against easy teams (NFC East, Jags, Texans and Bengals)  Really if you have less than 12 wins with that schedule you're an average team.

I said the Bears just needed to win one of those three non-division games to have a shot at the playoffs and they managed to lose four in a row.  I wonder what the betting line is on them scoring an offensive touchdown again the rest of the season?

Fins still my AFC East Pick.  Remember you heard it here first.