Skip to main content

Reply to "NFL 2020"

My Play of the Year so far is Jones' self tackle.

The Saints still are not generating pressure with 4 guys like they did last year.  Still not bad for having the top two WR's out.  It's going to be a tough haul the next few weeks.

That's what Cam Newton looked like the last few times I saw him play the Saints.  The Niners dominated on defense and ran all over the Pats offense with the #4 guy on their depth chart.  That's really been my point about spending high draft picks or high cap money on a running back.  There's just no need.  Invest in your line.

The Cards are much much better across the board than they've been in the past.  There's not really a dominate defense in the NFC.  You could say the Bears, but they spend so much time on the field and defending bad field position from their lame ass offense that they are never really in a position to really shut down the other team.

So how do you power rank this mess?  The Bears beat the Bucs.  The Niners blow out the Rams, the Rams dominate the Bears.  That would seem to imply the Niners are the best of those four teams, but they're the team in that group with the worst record and least likely to make the playoffs.  Logic would imply the Bucs are the worst of those teams, but I think they are easily the best.

And how about that quit in them Boys.  I'm just hoping that we can get some flex out of their remaining national games.  Who wants to watch that shit show?