Reply to "NFL 2019"

That's a good fair assessment of not finding Kittle but I don't think the game turned on that.

Jimmy is fearless standing in the pocket.  Scary fearless.  It reminds me of Brady and Brees.  I've watched Brees for 15 seasons now and the amazing thing to me is that as long as he can hang in there, bad things don't happen.  He'll get sacked from time to time, but still less than league average.  Even though a lot of those sacks are scary two arm wrap around from behind, he never puts the ball on the ground.  He also never throws bad balls in those situations.  Most of his Ints are bad bounces.

I've watched pretty much every Jimmy game since he came to the 49ers and consistently he makes 2-3 horrible mistakes a game.  He puts the ball on the ground, he throws balls right to defenders, he puts up jump balls.  Those things all happen when he holds in the pocket.  So far this year his defense has been able to bail him out by forcing more turnovers or making a stop.  Against the Ravens they couldn't / didn't.

The Niners season this year flipped on what might end up being the biggest one year turn around in +/- turnover change ever.  They're +31 better than last year right now, but they still give the ball away much more often than the other elite teams.  I see the Niners season ending this year with Jimmy on the ground and whatever opposing defense it is posing in the end zone.

At least you can't accuse me of being a homer I guess.  He is the best QB we've had since Garcia and he's got fewer career starts than Mayfield or Trubisky, so maybe I'm expecting too much from him at this point.