Reply to "NFL 2019"

Thursday night I went to GW Fins.  It's always the best meal I have in NOLA.  Missed the entire game. 

Sunday the Falcons - Rams was on at Coops.  I'm sure that the chicken I ate had more will to live than the Falcons.  You have to fire that coach.  The team quit last year with 8 games left, and never competed this year.  Show up, try not to get hurt, get your check.  The reality is a total need to clean house, but you need to start on top.

B.B King's was a bust for the Niners game.  The bartender had a melt down over being out of Ginger Beer, no one seemed to know where the remotes were and we quickly headed across the street to Turtle Bay based on a recommendation from Fay at Coops.  Fay is never wrong on recommendations on where to go in New Orleans.  Turtle Bay was a great venue to watch then end of the Niners and the entire Saints game.

Powder Puff time is over for the Niners.  11 wins though would be better than I though the top end was for them this year and that's 5-5 the rest of the way.

Da Bears.  FREE BEER FOR ME.  It's actually worse than I thought.  The offense is so bad, you can see some quit starting to work it's way into the defense.  That effort was maybe 75% of what I saw early in the year.  They still have all 4 games against the NFC Least, but that offense is pitiful.  You know you didn't want to call Farve a bust after 31 games, cause you'd be wrong, but Trubisky is no Brett Farve.  He's also not an NFL caliber quarterback.  Chase Daniels is better.

Had dinner at the bar at Muriel's on Monday night.  I saw ghosts also, the ghost of Nathan Peterman.   If you're a Jets fan, that's a bad ghost to see.