Reply to "NFL 2019"

Mariota had a horrific performance.  23 completions on 55 drop backs, 9 sacks.  9.  There wasn't a single play I saw where he did the "see it, believe it, throw it", you're supposed to .  See it, doubt it, hold it, sack.  He's completely broken and I've got to believe Tannehill  is a better option.

The only thing I can see holding the Jags back is Fournette.  Take away his longest pass (9 yards) and the 69 yard run in garbage time and he's 14 carries for -3 yards and 5 catches for 17 yards.  That's 19 touches for 14 yards.  IT's the equivalent of having your rookie QB take a knee on first down every time so he can throw from 2nd and 11 each time.   No sane person would do that, but that's what the Jags coaches are doing on every drive.

The Jags coaches and front office though has never shown any indication that they can figure that out and get rid of the guy.  He's the exact and I mean exact same player as Jeff Wilson on the 49ers.  Good on the goal line, don't want to counton his blocking in the pass game, catches ok but little RAC.  Low yards per carry.  Wilson was an undrafted free agent and is currently 4th on the Niners depth chart.  He comes in on goal line and garbage time.