Reply to "NFL 2018"

jcocktosten posted:

When the Eagles wasted two plays with Sproles running up the middle with zero chance of success - while I knew they wanted to run the clock - I thought they were going to blow it.  Then the 3rd down incompletion, I really thought they had blown it.  Would have been some major second-guessing of the play calling if Foles and Tate did not get that 4th down play for the TD

Funny I thought that's our Doug. He knows exactly what he's doing! Force Chicago to burn two timeouts then score on 3rd or 4th down leaving a young QB a running clock with under a minute to play. I have supreme confidence in Foles.

The first time I saw him live he scored a TD on the last play of the game on the road against TB for the win with no time left. Ironically it was essentially the same play he ran to Tate on Sunday. 

The second time I saw him play live he threw 7 TD passes to take down the Raiders in Oakland.

The third time I saw him play live he beat the Rams a few weeks ago when few Gave him a chance.

Of course, he also delivered the Super Bowl title we Philly fans have coveted forever.

There's a bit of magic there. Defying all logic I just believe in Saint Nick!