Reply to "NFL 2018"

So yesterday I got all derivative of Seinfeld.  This was an actual inner monologue I had yesterday:  "It's 3 PM, you're falling asleep in your chair, and you're watching the Raiders,  what are you clinging to?"  I got up and helped out in the Tasting Room.  Quick poll number two.  Which fans are more delusional?

A. Raiders fans who think this was all part of some mastermind plan of Chucky.

B Cowboys fan who after each in -frequent win over a sub 500 team are convinced they're on their way to running off an unbeaten streak and a Super Bowl win.

That's it, I'm not going to watch or pick on the Raiders any more this season, there are plenty of other people doing that.

I thought if the Saints were going to have a game they came out flat on it would be against the Bengals.  It was on the road and the one unemotional game left on the schedule against a 5-3 team.  I was dead wrong about that.  I do have some advice for the league.  Stop making decisions about coaches and players after playing the Saints.  Ok the Bengals defense has been terrible, but no one was going to fix that against the Saints.  If next week you can't stop the Ravens or the Browns after that, ok make a move.  You make a move after playing the Saints and you end up with Peterman as your quarterback.  That 4th quarter touchdown drive Jeff Driskel pulled off, that was exactly a duplicate of what convinced the Bills to make Peterman a starter last year.

I couldn't believe the Panthers looked that bad against the Steelers.  That was shocking.

I'm looking forward to the Niners game tonight, with two evenly matched train wrecks playing it should be fun.  Ok one last Gruden dig I read this morning.  Last week Nick Mullens kept trying to talk back into his helmet when they would give him plays.  Finally one of the other players told him it's a one way mic and no one could hear him.  Gruden lost 34-3 to a guy who didn't know how his helmet worked.  Yeah I'm sure he's got a master plan.