Reply to "NFL 2018"

Well Peterman was technically the week one starter and there's no way he should have even been on an NFL roster.  What a wreck, the Bills have dropped themselves into the bottom level of the league.  Hard to even imagine they were a playoff team a year ago and consistently around 500.  Probably the worst thing though is in an organization and with a coaching staff so utterly clueless about quarterbacks, Allen is being set up for failure big time, and my take was he was the prospect that needed the most help.

Read a great quote to the effect: "What Gruden needed was someone with an even shorter attention span than himself to unload Cooper on and fortunately there's Jerry Jones out there who has the football smarts of a fruit fly."  Get ready Dallas fans for the fun and excitement of someone who can't run a route or catch a football.  He's fast though, and from Alabama so he must be good right? 

I do delight in the continued unmasking of Gruden as a complete moron every week though, man I hated him on Monday Night Football.   What an ass kissing tool.  Now it's worth tuning in to a match up as uninspiring as Giants v Falcons just to listed to Booger McFarland.  I could use more Booger on NFL broadcasts.

It's painful to watch the 49ers every week.  -15 in turnover margin.  The coaching staff has to be held accountable for that.  I look at the Eagles and see 8 fumbles lost and think if they get that fixed they're back in the top group, then I look at the Niners and there's 10 interceptions on top of the 8 fumbles, you can't beat anyone like that.

Saints game was fun, what a killer schedule.  Vikings next then Rams.  The highlight of this week is that neither the Cowboys or Giants are in prime time.  What's the line though for Monday night?  I think I wouldn't take the Bills without getting at least 28 points.