Reply to "NFL 2018"

I watched most of the Titans v Bills.  Man I wish I had those three hours back.  Titans might be the most disappointing franchise right now to me. They have an easy schedule the rest of the year, but what a terrible performance against the Bills.

I did watch the Texans v Cowboys.  The problem is not that the Cowboys didn't go for it on 4th down, the problem is their best QB and best TE are in the broadcast booth calling games.  The window was small for them being maxed out on the Salary Cap and it looks like that window is now closed.

I admire the 49ers for trying to bring back the statue of liberty play, but it's not supposed to be the other team that grabs the ball from the QB's hands.  Work on that this week in practice.

Browns are on a role!  I just hope I don't have to watch them anymore this year.  That game winner was the worst kick I've seen at a level above high school JV football.  How do you have like 50 bazzilion dollars in cap space and not have a freaking good kicker?  Usually you pull guys off the scrap pile and practice squads when you've got no room to sign anyone good.

And then there where the Saints.  You know what I said about not knowing anything before week 4?  Well one well known 'power ranking' had the Saints as the lowest 1 loss team two weeks ago, 9 full spots behind the Dolphins.  In what universe have the Dolphins been 9 spots better than the Saints this year?  Do those people watch football games?  A word of advice for you kids out there.  If you're on a defense that just got beat up for 43 points in a 43-19 loss and you couldn't force a punt all game - - - stay off twitter.