Reply to "NFL 2018"

You know, every single time I sit down and actually get to watch an extended amount of a Dolphins game I can't figure out how in the hell they've won any football games.  Last year the only time I really saw them play was vs the Saints when they couldn't even cross the 50 yard line.  It looked like the same team Sunday.  I'll take payouts from any Fins fans who want me to not watch because it seems they can score if I'm not tuned in.

Two great examples of bad coaching in two of the other games I watched.  Giants have way too much talent at the skill positions to play that bad. The Saints had their way with them in the second half.  Shurmur had a good plan coming in and the Giants marched right down the field to score first, then did nothing the rest of the game on offense.  On defense they limited the Saints to field goals in the first half then did nothing in the second half.  No adjustments were made, and Payton and Dennis Allen out coached the Giants.  If Dennis Allen out coaches you, you suck.

Who the hell is calling the plays in Denver?  There are 6 minutes left, you have a 3 point lead.  You're playing a team in the bottom 5 in rushing defense who have given up over 7 yards a carry to you all night and show no signs of being able to stop you.  What do you do?  Throw a couple passes and go 3 and out of course, running 35 seconds off the clock.  Sure Keenum missed a pass even Tim Tebow could have made (maybe), but they should have never been in that situation.

Who saw that coming in Chicago?  Man that Bucs defense is bad, but still, now I need some other excuse to watch the Bears.  Maybe just the joy of knowing that Gruden is exposed as the stubborn idiot he is every time Mack takes the field and the Bears dominate on defense is reason enough

Enjoy all.  I'll catch about 1/2 the game tonight.  I'm watching the Fins for the early game Sunday unless I get a payoff, then I'm watching the Titans.  Niners with the late game, and I'm already sick of watching the Cowboys so baseball might win out on Sunday.  Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice and Abita at my place Monday starting at 4 PM.  Make it if you can.