Reply to "NEED SERIOUS HELP!"

problem lost with G&Z and Sapril though because a company is making the move for me, so the ice idea is highly unlikely being that it would still be someone else's responsibility. I am looking into the cooler truck idea as well. As per US Customs--here is the scoop after phoning them today. Apparently because I am a US citizen and had moved to Montreal about 4 years ago (and being that maybe -- oohh I don't know sir...perhaps 15-20 bottles were bought while I was in Montreal.) I am apparently entitled to a one-time BATF (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) personal belongings exemption. So as it stands after 17 clarifications that I would not have to pay any taxes because the majority of my purchases where in the US as well as being used for personal consumption. STEVE8 if you are out there, sorry pal. I was two minutes away from calling you for a 10 day wine fest. Would rather enjoy them than ship them kind of thing. Perhaps that will happen anyway. Will keep you posted and hope to see more input. PYANG I will call you tomorrow; and thanks for offering to help.