Reply to "Need help with New Collection"

To clear up one matter first, I think that the turning every 6 months that you referred to must be some confusion with riddling, which is definitely NOT required (and is mostly discouraged) for wine storage. Which makes me want to ask the question, what constituted "kept in a proper wine cellar" for you?

As for your list of wines, it's rather long so instead of answering these for you I'll direct you to a site where you can look these up for yourself. Go to www.cellartracker.com, and click on "Add wine to my cellar" (note that you may need to create an account to do this, but it's free - unless you find your appreciation of the site leads you to donate to Eric Smile).

In the search box, enter the name of the wine and in the screen that comes up find your particular wine (multiple wines may come up depending on how much information you entered) and click on your vintage. Scroll down to see the drinking window that the CellarTracker users have entered.

This isn't perfect (frequently the entries err to the young side for ageable wines), but it should answer many of your questions. Good luck and watch out for the wine bug. It has a vicious bite!