Reply to "My trip to Napa next week"

Sounds like you have been there before so forgive me if I point to things that you have already seen.

If you are going up to Pride, I would stop at Terra Valentine. Great little building and wonderful view of the spring mountain terrain from the balcony. Keenan is closer to the beginning of the road and Spring mountain winery is at the beginning of the road. Pride is a bit out of the way so I would suggest a second stop here and plan for time. Oh yeah...watch our for the "tree". It steps out into the road...you'll see. If you want a completely different feels like North Caroline backwoods winery, make an appointment to see Charbay for their vodka's and other spirits. They are just around the corner and further up to Terra Valentine.

On I-29, I would also stop at Heitz (opens later), Opus One just to say that you saw it, V. Sattui is good for a bite to eat too, cakebread if you have never been there.

On he silverado trail, actually more to see I think, Joseph Phelps is a nice place to see, ZD Winery, Duckhorn is a nice place to try wine, Mumm's Napa is has a "backyard" terrance to try their sparklers, Stag's Leap is worth a visit if you are in the area, Quintessa takes time but a nice view of their vineyard, Darioush is a bit of Las Vegas Glitz (both positive and otherwise) in the valley.

I like visiting Viader and Ladera which are again up the Eastern hills but worth the trek. Viader's hills look like Double Black diamond potential.

For places to eat, definitely hit the local burger joint, Taylor's Refreshers! Garlic Fries!