Reply to "MLB- 2019"

Thanks for the kind words, all.  Crazy stuff indeed.  Strasburg is MVP, and deservingly so.  Here's a crazy stat for you.  Anthony Rendon, who I've been a big fan of since they called him up in 2013, had 8 at bats in "elimination" games in the 7th inning or later.  In those at bats he got: walk, homer, double, homer, homer, double and homer.  The guy has got ice water in his veins.  A free agent now, he's going to get paid, and paid well.  I hope the Nats can keep him around.  Strasburg also has an opt-out this year.  Need to keep him too.  The Lerners (very good owners, especially by Washington standards) can certainly afford it.

This World Series thing, when you have a team in the hunt, is really stressful.  Talking with friends yesterday, I likened it to cocaine or speed.  Incredible highs followed by terrible crashes.  If you're going to remain healthy, you KNOW that you can't do it for long or you're gonna die!!  One way or the other, I was ready for the season to end last night.  Glad it ended the way it did.

Not on to hockey!  GO CAPS!!!

PH