Reply to "MICH OFFLINE May 22,2001"

I talked to Steve today and all is well. We are set to arrive May 22, 2004, between 6:30 and 7:00 PM. He will be setup for 13 people. There will be a table with extra glasses (mainly red) and two or three decanters. Steve will be with us (off and on as business permits). Everyone to order off the menu. He prefers that the wine come into the restaurant in a bag and unopened. No corkage fees...Thank you Steve.

Steve and Rocky's is located just east of the intersection of Novi Road and Grand River on the north side of Grand River. The restaurant is well marked and not difficult to find. It is next to a Bank One branch and shares the same driveway.

If you are coming from east of Novi you will most likely travel I-696. Go west to I-96. Follow I-96 west toward Lansing and exit at Novi Road. South (left turn) on Novi Road to Grand River (about a half mile). Turn east (left turn) on Grand River about 1/4 mile to Steve and Rocky's.

If you are coming from south of Novi, you will most like travel north on I-275. Follow I-275 to west I-96. This can be a little confusing so be sure to take the I-96 west (Lansing) turn. Follow I-96 west towards Lansing and exit at Novi Road. South (left turn) on Novi Road to Grand River (about a half mile). Turn east (left turn) on Grand River about 1/4 mile to Steve and Rocky's.

If you are coming from the west of Novi, you will most likey travel east on I-96. Exit at Novi Road. South on Novi Road (right turn) to Grand River (about a half mile). Turn east (left turn)on Grand River about 1/4 mile to Steve and Rocky's.

Hope I got all this right! If anyone needs additonal info or instructins, let me know.

I'm still not sure what to bring. Maybe a bottle or two of 01 Pride cab for everyone to try (sorry, not the reserve but still a great wine). I'll bring something else red too.

See you Saturday night!