Reply to "Merry Edwards"

quote:
Originally posted by AZCat:
quote:
Originally posted by T Dub:
I just ordered a mixed case including 6 of the SBs - I'd be happy to share. My cost with shipping was, IIRC, $37/bottle. A little steep I guess but well worth it if it's as good as everyone says. If you're interested let me know and I can bring it when we offline when WIML's in town in a few weeks (I should have it by then).

It also looks like I'll be in SoCal for a few days in March - I might have my brother order some more and I can pick it up when I'm there. A lot cheaper that way... I called a few places here and they didn't have any ME and didn't believe they'd be able to get it either, which seems to jive with what AZWineco told you.

Off topic but did you attend the Italian wine tasting at the airpark AZWineco this week? I wanted to go just for the Sassicaia but they were all booked by the time I called.

Sounds good, I'm going to be in Cali next week for business and will look for some while there as well. In the case I don't get any I'd love to share with you.

I did not go to the Italian tasting, I'm not getting out much right now with my wife not able to drink (I have to pick and choose my spots)

That's right...I'd forgotten about that! Isn't she due in March?[/QUOTE]

End of March, my luck she'll pop the day before we all get together!