quote:
Originally posted by T Dub:
quote:
Originally posted by AZCat:
quote:
Originally posted by T Dub:
quote:
Originally posted by AZCat:
I'm planning on placing my first Merry Edwards order soon. Aside from the '07 SB - which I already know I'm ordering - what are everyone else's favorites from here?

AZCAT,

I called them and get this, they want $52 to ship 3 bottles to AZ.. they can keep their high scoring SB for that shipping raping!

Wow...unreal. Wonder what a case would cost me? I'll let you know... I did see that they provide free ground shipping to many states with a two-case order, but I don't think I really need that much right now...

6 bottle limit for the SB so you'd have to order a lot of pinot to get to two cases.

No kidding. We should get an Arizona cartel together to order two cases and split them up.

AzCat,

So I just got a call back from AZWineco and they said they cannot fulfill my order as the person taking the order did not know that they can't sell it, blah blah blah.

I got the run around about how this wine they can't even sell as the winery has imposed this wine as having an on-site license? Whatever that means, they tell me that this means they only distribute to Restaurants in AZ

So if you find some let me know, I'm in as well!