Reply to "LCBO Price Alert"

The ozone layer guy was just a clerk. He's the one who first told me that the interstore transfer would have to go through head office, and that they had to prove to head office that they had exhausted every other option to procure the wine before head office would allow the transfer. Which sounded like BS to me, since all they had to do was look at online inventory to see there was only one store that still had product.

But it was definitely the PC who called me back later. I've dealt with her numerous times. She said it would take until Wednesday to arrange the transfer, and she did say that head office was trying to reduce the number of transfers of small orders. Perhaps she was just protecting the clerk who labelled me as a lazy carbon-emission spewing arse for wanting to transfer four bottles.

EDIT: then again, she's also the one who told me that the LCBO was going to do a soft launch of the new online ordering system, and that the February Classics would be available about a week prior to the official launch.... Which proved to be BS.

So perhaps she isn't the most reliable PC.