Reply to "Justin Trudeau"

winetarelli posted:
mangiare posted:

For the record,  I don’t think he’s a racist.  Just a colossal fraud and an even bigger hypocrite.  

^THIS ^

and CSM and i hope the Canadian public see’s this as well. 

Rob, seems to be a real trend in politics these days 

I’m not following Canadian politics too much these days on account of having my plate full with U.S. and U.K. craziness. I assume these assessments are about more than this brown/blackface nonsense. What is going on?  I know Trudeau has been seen as painfully “woke” but apart from that, I had thought most liked him. What are the gripes?  I’m really curious to know — we’re just not getting any news about him or Canadian politics down here. Thanks!

For starters, he portrays himself as a feminist. But threw the 2 highest females out of his cabinet when they dared exhibit independent thought and didn’t do what they were told. And he’s made a habit of lecturing Canadians, and the rest of the world for that matter, on what is appropriate behaviour vis a vis race and diversity.  And there are at least 3 documented examples of him dressing up in blackface.   Again, I don’t think he’s a racist. It’s just awful judgement and a further example of his hypocrisy. Which is exacerbated by the fact that he and the Liberal party have called on Conservative candidates and MPs to resign for insensitive tweets because “people don’t change.”  But because he apologized, finally, and not terribly sincerely, he deserves a second chance.  But only him  

He’s privileged and spoiled and he doesn’t think the rules apply to him.  Not to mention he’s thoroughly unqualified for the job.