New pizza place opened up nearby, so couple friends came over to order a few pies and drink some nice wines with them:
- 2002 Pol Roger Champagne Winston Churchill
- 2015 P-Y Colin-Morey Meursault 1er Les Narvaux
- 2006 Chapoutier Cote-Rotie La Mordorée
- 2011 Stella di Campalto Brunello Beatrice
- 2009 Guerrieri Rizzardi Amarone Calcarole
- 2005 Kracher TBA Welschriesling #8
Every wine showed very well. The Champagne was stunning, as was the Kracher. The Brunello was from a producer new to me, and was impressive, lots of plum, anise, black pepper, silky, and still very young; I'm going to pick up a few bottles of this while it's still around.