Reply to "Have you heard any good jokes lately?"

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick:
It was one of those warm afternoons, so typical of summer, and everyone was wearing their club-approved walking shorts and short sleeve golf shirts. Suddenly, a commotion ensued on the 10th tee. At least a dozen club golfers had left the practice tee to watch a well-endowed blonde as she was about to tee off. Not being used to such a commotion, the course Marshall steered his golf cart over towards the tee, and it quickly became apparent what was causing this unorthodox gathering of club members: The voluptuous blonde, in her brief, yet acceptable attire, had her right breast fully exposed. The Marshall quickly headed over to the tee, and stated to the blonde in no uncertain terms, "Pardon me miss, but you can't tee off in that attire." "What's wrong with my attire, sir?", she replied. "Well, it's your blouse," he stammered, apparently embarrassed. "What's wrong with my blouse?" she replied seriously. "Well, it's not exactly your blouse, you're not wearing a bra, and your blouse is open, and your right breast is exposed," he stammered. The blonde looked down at her blouse, obviously shocked, and quickly glanced over towards her empty golf cart. "Oh my God, I left my baby on the 9th Green."

The answer to the forum title is, "No." Banana