Reply to "Great Lyrics"

quote:
Originally posted by Adam10:
One (second) last word (as you're a guarantee for the last) to avoid confusion:

quote:
Originally posted by Gigond Ass:
Like I told you before, I won't make that mistake again.

Think you already have, mate. Yes I see the irony, before you start.

quote:
Go back and read the other thread. You really did come off as pathetic and over matched.

Again, if you say so. You must love to ref your own matches. Didn't see anyone agree with you though, ace. Factually though, you were 'owned' on your writing. You conveniently ignore this, but everyone here can read for themselves. Smug? I was. Now though, I'm worried.

quote:
you are not significant enough to generate the emotion of anger in me.

I didn't claim to. Based on what I just learned in this thread, it is an emotion that is already deeply entrenched in you, and I can't bring myself to allow it to fester.

quote:
Tootles.

Oh dear.
LOL. Perhaps you are a cat and not a dog. You're correct. I overestimated your intelligence again. So be it. I stand corrected. However, GA rolls a ball of yarn across the forum and you mindlessly chase it. Again, you are owned. Ask anyone.

You were, and are completely owned. It's actually funny in a pathetic tragic sort of way, but I'm sure you are used to people having overt sympathy for you. You know, like the kind you have for someone with a club foot. Unfortunately for you it's for having a club brain so to speak. You, smug? More like lacking self awareness. You know, like a house cat.

Again, thank you for your complete misunderstanding of my emotional state. It isn't anger, it's actually a state of being entertained. I get that way when someone that lacks the intellect attempts to best me. You are entertaining. Just because you are so easy to best.

Consider this post, just another ball of yarn rolled across within your view.

Come on little house cat. Chase away......

LOL!