Step down for me, too.
1. Soooo... what's Greyworm's "situation"? Still got some functional gear down there, or what?
2. The Greyjoy naval battle was disappointing to me. If Euron (pardon all of my spelling, btw) was able to beat them so handily, did they ever even stand a chance down the road? I get he has the Iron Fleet, but didn't Theon and his sister steal some of his best ships?
3. Theon really pissed me off. If they bring him back later on in the series as a sudden "savior" it'll be such bullshit. He had every chance to step up, and he bailed (literally). Is he suddenly supposed to toughen up down the road? Bullshit.
4. The sand snakes were defeated far too easily, IMO. They're supposed to be such little bad-asses, yet seemed easily handled. SAD! (hehe).
5. WTF was the point of the Arya + Dire wolf scene? I read an article explaining that the "That's not you" line is a reference to a comment Arya made to Ned in season 1 when Ned told her she'd be a domesticated princess some day, to which Arya applied "That's not me". So it was essentially Arya realizing that asking Nymeria to "come back and live a domesticated life in Winterfell with me "is not you". I guess it's just reminding us that Nymeria is still alive, knows who Arya is, and will probably kick some ass later on.
I'm enjoying the show, but I also can't wait for it to end. It has so many stories going on that I have to read episode recaps every week just to understand wtf is going on. The show is complicated enough as-is, and we haven't even seen the whitewalkers this season.