Skip to main content

Reply to "Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Spoilers Based Upon the Books]"

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Cabernet:
quote:
Originally posted by AZwineRyan:
I'll be the first to say, how friggin long do we have to wait for the next season?! Knowing HBO, I'm sure it will be around a year, hopefully no longer. As someone who hasn't read the books, the finale left so much out there without any hint of resolution. As expected, the ending was amazing...the dragon lives!

My wife and I knew what was coming, and had faith that they could pull it off--and they did brillantly. The scene is now set for the second book--what's beyond the wall, what wars are brewing, what will Dany do with her new friends?

But still can HBO pull of 7 seasons when the 6th and 7th book aren't even out? Can you keep your excellent cast together, what about the child actors? With all those years of Harry Potter movies they were bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars in profit and cross-promotions. Will HBO be able to finish A Song of Fire and Ice, and will I live long enough to see it?

i agree, the child actors were brilliant.

one thing i loved about the books is how he portrays the kids and their emotions.