quote:
Originally posted by indybob:
quote:
Originally posted by inky:
quote:
Originally posted by indybob:
quote:
Originally posted by Board-O:
I and others have given sufficient examples.

Given sufficient examples of how my taste buds are wrong, and how you know everything about what anybody else might like to eat??? Do you have any idea how pompous you are? You really don't have a clue do you? (How's that for an absolute?)

Your credibility in the chocolate debate took a huge blow when you mention chocolate, and I assume you meant dark, and key lime in the same dessert. The two flavors in NO WAY will EVER compliment each other !

Roll Eyes

Oh no, I'm not credible in the chocolate debate. Boo hoo. I haven't tried them, but please give these folks a call and tell them they don't have a clue, please tell me how it goes: Clicky, and Clicky.

Geez, some of you people kill me sometimes. I've been having a fun time showing this thread to folks at work, and having to defend why I have almost 3,000 posts on a board with such blowhards. Don't worry, I pointed out that there are only a few of you out there. Cool

You are such a bonehead sometimes. Have you ever had either of these products ? As for the Godiva truffle, this is NOT key lime pie or anything close. chocolate dipped key lime popsicles...mmmmmmmmm, puke ! My family lived in the keys for 7 years and I spent a lot of time there (on vacations and in between semesters), I never saw any locals, or tourists for that matter, huffin down a chocolate covered key lime pie thing. As Board-O said, anybody can attempt to market anything, say they are great, but does that mean they are ? Do you believe in reality TV shows ?

As far as your 3000 posts, you and Mpls make a lot of meaningless posts to accumulate the numbers, "Thanks for the note" or "I'll have to try that", etc.

Oh, and this is nothing personal, but when people make constructive replies to what you post and you attack, people will tend to attack back...