Reply to "Fine Watches"

quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by Vinaigre:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:

Congratulations! Which PAM?

The two that seem to get a lot of support on watch forums are, Holben’s for canvas and Brandy Straps for sailcloth.

I have bought numerous leather straps from both DONS in Canada and Toshi in the U.K. for both of my Panerai watches. I also have a strap made from Metta Catherina leather thanks to Rob.

Got the PAM00577 Radiomir 1940
Love the strap it came with, just want a second one to wear in summer or water activities.

Thoughts about the ABP site mentioned in this thread ?

Love the watch. Congrats again.

ABP has a great reputation for leather straps. I don’t know anything about their canvas but can’t imagine they would not be excellent as well.

Agree with w+a. It's the only place my wife will get straps for her PAM111 from. They do stellar leather straps but have no idea about other fabrics. If you do get a leather one, do a custom bespoke one and not one of their new ready made. The bespoke is much more special for very little extra.

Also look at their new small leather goods line. Phenomenal quality for exceptionally cheap. I"ve talked a lot to the owner and these prices are for the short term while they ramp up and get comfortable with the space.