Reply to "Fine Watches"

quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by fusionstorm:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wine+art:

Congrats! The BB Bronze is a lovely piece. Tudor/Rolex was smart to incorporate a lot of design features that harken back to beloved vintage sports models.

Thank you.

Looks like we are both new Tudor owners. I found a local deal on the North Flag we talked about with the same in house movement as the BB(I believe). Installed my new watch strap for it this morning.

I've seen some pictures of the Bronze with a bit of early patina and it's a very attractive watch. Congrats.

snipes, congratulations. I was going to call you last week as I saw the watch you were looking for on sale but it sold within hours. I'm glad you found one.

The movements are very similar for sure. I think your movement is the MT5621 and mine is the MT5601. That said, both are COSC certified, 28,800 vhp with a 70 hour-power reserve and a silicon balance spring.

As you know, I tend to only wear any of my watches 2-4 times a month. I may need to wear this one a little more than normal to develop much of a patina. Hopefully you will wear your new piece next time we dine together.