Skip to main content

Reply to "Fine Watches"

@Marcb77 posted:

Thanks Rob, and unfortunately you were right, the IWC is just a tad too big. Back to the drawing board...looking at JLC and VC now. Obviously the Overseas is not available, I have added my name to the list.  They will most likely be calling when Im ready to make another purchase so it may work out.

Opinions on JLC or VC? Anyone?

Marc, IWC does have 40mm available.

The JLC Reverso has been a classic timepiece for 91 years and is a must own in my horology world, as are both the Cartier Tank and Santos.

As for VC, I prefer their offerings without debate over current AP offerings. Don’t sleep on A. Lange & Sohne. Brilliant watches!

I will look to see if I can find your email. I rarely ever buy new unless new is less expensive like Rolex and PP are often. There are so many trusted dealers I have bought from for in some cases decades that have mint, mint plus and like new offerings with warranties. Let me email you with thoughts and contacts including pros & cons.

As for the very special cigar you gifted me, I thoroughly enjoyed her on May 1st last year. Stunning!