Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

@The Old Man posted:

And yet a good chunk of our populous won't do a simple thing to help increase the chances of ending, or at least mitigating, this thing.

literally if we all collectively spent 2 weeks inside, this would pretty much be resolved.

but nope too hard, then they complain about lockdowns.  i mean 60% of folks locking down doesnt do anything if the other 40% are just spreading around and creating new variants.

×
×
×
×