Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

This is why I wish the FDA would go ahead and give full approval to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.  Once that happens employers can start mandating you get the shot before returning to work.  That is when people with half a brain will finally cave in.  The ones with no brain will eventually be culled from the herd.

I think that say 60% will get it, 20% won't, no matter what anyone says, and 20% are on the fence.  Need to get most or all of that 20% vaccinated.  What I think is going to do it is either employers requiring the vaccine, or, more likely, private businesses start mandating proof of vaccination to use their services.  Want to go to an NFL game or NASCAR race? Get on a plane?  Show us your proof of vaccination. 

My assistant, who is in her early 30s, and who has breast implants, gets botox, dies her hair, has fake eyelashes, tattoos (you get the idea I'm sure), is hesitant to get the vaccine because she "doesn't want to put something foreign into her body."  Thank god she told me this on the phone, because I'm sure I didn't keep a straight face