Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

Really, how much?   I bought some great swampland in Florida recently, so a bridge would be a nice addition.

Seriously, of course no one thinks that this NY Time link can tell you when you are going to get the vaccine.  It just gives you a good indication as to how many people might be in line before you, based on the various factors.   

It doesn't seem to account for the 40% or so of Americans who are likely to either not want the vaccine at all, or want to wait until the rest of us have been vaccinated for a while to see how it goes. 

I also wonder if certain people (ultra-wealthy, famous stars, politicians, etc.) will get special access.  I remember at the beginning of the pandemic when no one could seem to get a Covid test, there were lots of "special" folks getting the tests.  I wouldn't be surprised if the same happens with the vaccine.  You know, like a really big donor to a hospital group calls up the CEO and asks about getting the vaccine for himself and his family so he can go skiing in Switzerland.  Stuff like that.