Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

@The Old Man posted:

It is not easy for TT and Napa here. I appreciate how frustrating it is when you're in the minority among a group who don't see the greatness and wisdom of the president. We look and see...well you know, the worst president on a monumental level in our lifetime...and they see a "stable genius." I know it's almost impossible to believe that intelligent men (I'm assuming at least a minimal level of education from people who can afford to be wine collectors and connoisseurs) listen to the drivel that daily (with Tweeting, hourly) comes out of this man's mouth and think--yeah, that's my guy. But there they are and they can't figure out what's wrong with us.

We can only hope that our long national nightmare ends this November. However for various reasons, such as cheating by asking foreign countries to help and that favorite Republican tactic--suppressing the vote, I'm not betting on it.

You still don't get it.  Hillary Clinton was an unacceptable choice.   And now you are stuck with "You ain't Black enough" Joe.  Good luck.  I hope you can handle another four years fo President Trump...because that is exactly what you are going to get.  And we will be better for it.  He is certaihnly a better President than Obama.  And by the way...I have never uttered the term Obummer or Libtard.

And we have shut down the entire U.S. for less than a half of a percent of the population that is positive with the disease (not counting the asymptomatic people who don't know).