Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

"'And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?' Trump said during his daily press briefing at the White House. 'Because you see it gets on the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.'"

(Did you get that? He's suggesting injecting household products (perhaps industrial for economy of scale) like Lysol into people. Get right on that Dr. Fauci!)

"'There's been a rumor that -- you know, a very nice rumor -- that you go outside in the sun or you have heat and it does have an effect on other viruses,' Trump said, before asking coronavirus task force coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx 'to speak to the medical doctors to see if there's any way that you can apply light and heat to cure, you know, if you could.'"

(There's a rumor, a very pretty little "strong" rumor. THEY say if you run around in the sun--like on the beach--it just kills that bad, evil virus dead, dead in its tracks. [Trump: I sure hope it also applies to sunlamps, however, I do need to get back to the links ASAP.] Get right on that Debbie!) 

OK, so here's my logic. There's no way on God's green earth that an intelligent person could read those comments (and they are only a sliver of the nonsense that is on display the daily Trump shit-show) and still think their speaker is in control of an organized "perfect" response, let alone his faculties. Ergo, Trump supporters are not intelligent. There may be a logical fallacy there, but I don't think so.

Last edited by The Old Man