Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

doubled posted:

I saw a neighbor wiping down her groceries and have read in another wine forum about being careful touching the wine shipments.  I’m sorry but that’s a bit   irrational or bordering on neurosis.   I wash my hands after going to the bathroom, picking up after pets, and before I sit down to eat.  WTF are people thinking.

I think receiving groceries and deliveries do have to be received with some special handling. I received them wearing rubber gloves I remove the bags and dispose of them outside. I try to actually remove a lot of the boxes that stuff comes in like cereal, frozen food Etc. I receive packages from Amazon in the same manner. I think I posted earlier about breaking the chain of possible contamination.

A doctor said yesterday to think that when a person sneezes or coughs glitter sprays out of their orifices. Think how hard it is to get rid of glitter. It's the same thing with a virus, even harder since you can't see it.

As for washing your hands I hope you are following the CDC guideline and are not just doing it after going potty.

Last edited by The Old Man