Skip to main content

Reply to "Coronavirus 2019"

seaquam posted:
The Old Man posted:

I'm on another forum where a person wrote three weeks ago, "When thousands of healthy young people are dying in every state then called a pandemic." This was about the time WHO declared it a pandemic. He's been asked about it but always dodges and weaves. It is very rare for people on the internet to admit they're wrong and of course he won't.

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed by me in this forum are only my opinions. They are not pronouncements from God. I apologize if you feel your parade has been rained upon.

Maybe the opinion he expressed in that forum was only his opinion, and not a pronouncement from God.

Seems as though his understanding of meteorology is pretty similar to yours.   😀

It is not the opinion that's interesting. It's the implication behind it. What this person is saying, and has never denied, is that millions of older people could die but it would not meet his criteria of a pandemic. It's quite a shocking sentiment and shows an almost unfathomable, disturbing thinking process.