Reply to "College Football 2019"

scbeerman posted:

There is no need for a full summary. I came pretty close to my dream, but there was no chance the Gators would jump to the four spot. The Big 12 game was close, but too well played for both teams to drop. Plus, OU is a brand name and deserves the spot.

I came within a point of predicting the SEC game (just for giggles I got the trivia question without googling - 4 SEC champ Heisman winners who won it all). LSU just has it going on with Burrow and Georgia cannot score enough in a shootout. With Ohio St playing a blah first half, it may elevate LSU to the top seed. That makes a difference because I have this nagging feeling that Clemson still may be the best team.

I have not seen any odds but OU should be at least a ten point underdog to whoever gets #1. #2 vs #3 should be a 3 point spread either way.

scbeer, this years Final 4 will have a combined record of 51-1. That is amazing. 

I think we have 3 great teams this year and one good team. I would think #1 would be a two TD favorite over #4 this year, and will cover with ease.  

The final game should be epic this year, again.