Skip to main content

Reply to "College Football 2019"

scbeerman posted:

With Oregon brushing Utah (and the Pac 12) aside, I know a certain poster will be saying "Geaux Ti-gahs" today. I myself, and this is a dream, hope for an ugly 17-16 Baylor win and LSU beating Georgia (always want this) by 28 points. Note that I did not mention Clemson in any scenario. Crazier things have happened.

I could see Baylor winning the game. The Big 12 is broken. ( thanks to Texas running off teams)  Playing a team twice in 3 weeks makes no sense. One year it could be back to back weeks. Grrr. Beating a quality team twice in three weeks is never easy, plus say the teams split and the second games counts more? Just a dumbass systems IMO. 

I thought the winner of #6 v #7 should jump the weak ass Utah schedule anyway. This said, there IMO is a serious drop off after Ohio St & LSU, but Clemson has been there before and knows how to win. 

I have a close friend that is all Georgia. I had dinner with him Wednesday and asked if Georgia could upset LSU. He ( Larry) said “ not unless they find an offensive before Saturday.” 🙃