Reply to "College Football 2019"

Ok it was Week 0 and that's the quality of game we got. The scoreboard says the Gators won 24-20 but I still do not believe it. Give Miami credit for putting up a very good fight, but let's face it, this was a game both teams deserved to lose.

I thought that Feleipe Franks had turned the corner as a QB, expecting a big year, but what we got was the same erratic, showboating, frustrating guy. He is a very difficult guy to support even if he is on my team. He did make enough plays to win the game, but he threw one of the dumbest interceptions ever. The facial expression of Steve Spurrier said it all there.

Miami had a nice game plan allowing young QB Jarren Williams (he is going to be good) a chance to make plays despite his young OL. Their wildcat with DJ Dallas worked great especially since the Gators decided not to tackle him. The Canes also had the ball bouncing their way, recovering every fumble and having both tipped pass in their favor (TD and int). However, the Gators pass rush won this game, even after Miami had the last eight minutes to score (longest eight minutes ever).

The Gators better improve or it is a 7-5 year. Specifically, the interior OL needs a push for the running game, the receivers need to get separation, the DBs need to live up to their reputations and Franks (help us here) needs to mature.