Reply to "Bought too much Rhys-ently"

quote:
Originally posted by Ron D. Banquer:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron D. Banquer:
I recently bought the following directly from the winery by the case, and am looking at selling 6 bottles of each at cost:

2006 Rhys Alesia Pinot Noir San Mateo County $23.20 (Priced lower than initial release due to recent case discount offer)

2007 Rhys Alesia Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast $35.00

2007 Rhys Alesia Pinot Noir Falstaff Road Vineyard $44.00

I would prefer to sell the whole lot to one person in the LA/SFV area, and prefer face-to-face handoff rather than deal with shipping hassle. Might consider selling in two equal halves if I cant find a single buyer.

18 bottles total (6 of each) is $613.20.

Tax @ 8.25% (rate per their invoice to me) is $50.59, bringing total to $663.79

Toss on $31.21 for estimated shipping cost of 18 bottles for a rounded $695.00 for all 18 (or $347.50 for 9).

E-mail interest to sachsen at earthlink dot com--don't worry about spam-filter, I will look through it for interested parties.

--UPDATE--

I have sold two sets of 6 bottles (two of each wine), leaving one more set of 6 bottles which are available for $231.

I prefer a local LA/SFV handoff, so as much as TBird secretly covets these wines, he is out of luck unless he is dropping by his old 'hood in the near future!

Successful transaction with T-Dub. Look forward to meeting him again at a local offline when we have more time to BS--very pleasant guy.

Any other takers for a Rhys Alesia 6 or 9 pack (2 or 3, respectively) at cost? I received shipment just yesterday, so they are ready to go.