Skip to main content

Reply to "Art Enthusiast:"

quote:
Originally posted by wine+art:
quote:
Originally posted by eyesintime:
Been quite an art week for me. I was given a generous gift by an artist -- Aurora Robson -- that I identified for an exhibition at the Franklin Park Conservatory where I work. She is an artist that works with reclaimed plastics and as part of the gallery installation she created a small wall sculpture and named it Larry after me and gave me the piece at the preview Thursday. While not for everyone, I find her work and message very cool.

Then yesterday I met with Bruce Munro, an artist from the UK who works in light, who might be a part of our exhibition next year.

Bravo, eyesintime. I would love to see it if you have the time to shoot me an email.

Thanks W+A. As someone who isn't in the "art world" -- I'm in development -- it was pretty exciting and I was completely taken aback. I just happened to see a piece of her work and thought it was both visually appealing and perfect for the Conservatory given her messages of recycling and the environment. I don't have a picture at home, but I'm going in for the opening tomorrow and have one at work I can send then.
Last edited by eyesintime