Skip to main content

Reply to "5 days in Barcelona- need recommendations for hotels, restaurants, wineries"

Actually it depends what you like. I think Gaudi's Sagrada Familia Cathedral is one of the most amazing sights I've ever seen, well worth a visit. Las Ramblas is a long, colorful boulevard, pretty much pedestrianized, full of street art, buskers, flowers etc. The Boqueria Market is a must-see.  I am also planning my trip to Barcelona once this covid mess ends (have been preparing documents for visa by means of https://thewordpoint.com/langu...translation-services ) . Be sure to visit el barrio gotio (the old Gothic quarter) which is enchanting' Try Sagrada Familia (Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece - also take a little tour of Gaudi's other works around the city) Try Barceloneta (the old port area- has a beautiful beach and plenty of good seafood restaurants) Try a stroll along La Ramblas - such a pleasant way to spend an hour or two. I could go on and on because Barcelona is one of my favorite destinations. Have a great time!

Last edited by Rhow