Reply to "2019-2020 European Football (Soccer) Season"

Glad to see some banter re Mourinho.  As I said when Klopp joined, he makes the PL a more interesting place.  I remember when I first started watching the premier league in 06, or so, watching the blues trail 0-1 in the 85 minute, you knew they weren’t out of it, grinding it out...lamps, Drogba, Cole makalele, Cech...they were a force, and how many times did they seal 0-1 wins in the death throes.  Seeing him with his arms around lamps and terry when they lost the league, you knew his lads believed in him.   As a neutral, i’ve never really rooted for the guy, but the last time he won the PL with aging players was a feat.  How he’s fallen...the ex-special one...it’s been train wreck material, and this move has drawn rightful attention.

Otherwise, looking for the Reds to keep nerves at bay and win the league and Foxes to keep a champions league place...they’ve made a few statements so far.  I’d have hoped for more out of Norwich, but can’t say their league position is unexpected.

The Bale saga is a sad story all around.  This is the nature of high dollar footballers, and check books without limits.