Reply to "2018-2019 European Football (Soccer) Season"

From what I've read it looks like Chelsea could be facing a 2 year transfer ban for violating FIFA rules on the signing of foreign players under the age of 18. Andreas Christensen and Bertrand Traore are apparently the players involved. The positive side of the outcome, if they are guilty, is the wicked witch of west London won't be able to make anymore stupid signings for 2 years.

There are also supposedly 4 other EPL clubs being investigated for the same violations, but haven't been named and they haven't admitted to being one of them. Rumour has it that City is one, which is not surprising. Man U would be my next pick. Liverpool.

On a different subject, is anyone paying attention to the Nations League (or this thread)? I'm not even sure how it works yet. Interesting that Spain started well but has recently lost games to England and Croatia, which mean they could relegated to Group B depending upon the outcome of the England-Croatia match on Sunday. But then what? They do it all again?