WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (290 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 2005 Clos des Papes chateauneuf-du-pape (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Hey, Adam, buy whatever wines you want to buy, drink them and learn from the experience. A wine educ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Wine Cellar (Repost) (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I have yellow pine and it works well. Is not aromatic like some other woods and is cheaper than both......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Any one have experience with Wine Guardian chillers? They are not cheap but have the ability to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Yes, the 1000sqft is wrong, closer to 7 x 12 so 84 sqft x 8 foot ceiling = 672cubic feet. The unit w......

And there seems to be a wide range of prices in some of these units. Wine Guardian units run about ......

Discussion Topic  Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I am installing a wine cellar in my new house and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good temper......

Discussion Topic  Bodegas Montecillo Gran Reserva 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
WS gave this wine a rating of 82 in it's review a year ago. I rated this wine about a 95. Very wel......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up the ripening of an avocado? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
The paper bag on it's own will work overnight for semi-ripe avocado, and two days max for hard green......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Oyster and wine pairings. (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
PH and Boardo. Have you ever tried raw oysters and iced vodka? It's a classic pairing. The alcohol ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oyster and wine pairings. (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
A sparkler or if raw on the half shell, iced vodka. Or a martini....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cassoulet (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
A very good CdR works as well as a CdP or Gigondas. Cassoulet is peasant food yes, more a hodge pod......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grange? Well, I guess if that's all you have... (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Both St. Henri and RWT are made for cellaring. They aren't Grange good but they age very well indee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good CdP article (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be spending a full day in CdP on Oct 6. 8:00am until the cows come home. Great article....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sous-vide? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Sous-vide reminds me of the boil-in-the-bag Chinese food my parents used to buy in the days before m......

Discussion Topic  Hungary Wine Trip 2011 (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be travelling in France a year from now and want to make a side trip to Hungary for a couple of......

Discussion Topic  RE: May 2010, What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Masi Amarone Costasera 2006. This is a bit tight right now, some nice blackish fruit but the tannins......

Discussion Topic  RE: Braised pork tenderloins (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Light red with a bit of acid and no tannin. Cotes du Rhone. Or a white like a big apassimento-style ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which wines with lamb shanks? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone recomend some good affordable chianti (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Antinori's Peppoli. Ruffino Ducale. It's not a Chianti but has similar structure and flavour profile......

Discussion Topic  RE: TN: 2003 Concha y Toro Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
Just opened one from my collection. I expected more from a 96pt wine. I found this wine full of cas......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

» Refine Search
» New Search