WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (290 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Wine Cellar (Repost) (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I have yellow pine and it works well. Is not aromatic like some other woods and is cheaper than both......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I am installing a wine cellar in my new house and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good temper......

Discussion Topic  Bodegas Montecillo Gran Reserva 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
WS gave this wine a rating of 82 in it's review a year ago. I rated this wine about a 95. Very wel......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up the ripening of an avocado? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
The paper bag on it's own will work overnight for semi-ripe avocado, and two days max for hard green......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Good CdP article (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be spending a full day in CdP on Oct 6. 8:00am until the cows come home. Great article....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sous-vide? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Sous-vide reminds me of the boil-in-the-bag Chinese food my parents used to buy in the days before m......

Discussion Topic  Hungary Wine Trip 2011 (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be travelling in France a year from now and want to make a side trip to Hungary for a couple of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trockenbeerenauslese pairs with what dessert? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone recomend some good affordable chianti (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Antinori's Peppoli. Ruffino Ducale. It's not a Chianti but has similar structure and flavour profile......

Poll  Don Melchor or Almaviva (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
The 2006 Don Melchors just arrived. Do I blow this month's wine budget on the Don or buy a load of 2......

Discussion Topic  Don Melchor 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
I've been sitting on my collection the past couple of years waiting for them to come around. I was n......

Discussion Topic  Tasting terms (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Molesworth: "...that all linger on the open-knit finish." What the heck is an "open knit finish?"...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best white to pair with NY Strip? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
In Alsace of all places the cuisine marries well with the food. I'm not suggesting beef can't pair w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best white to pair with NY Strip? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Uh, for the Philistines who want white let them eat cake. Any white will do. Who cares. There ain't ......

Discussion Topic  Angelo Sassetti Brunello di Montalcino Pertimali 2000 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
Bought this at Mazzarros Market in St. Pete's. Gladly smuggled it back to Canada after my vacation. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wine paring with baked salmon (lemon, onion salt, black pepper, dill) (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Blackened salmon needs a wine with some residual fruit to balance the spiciness of the seasoning. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Osso Bucco (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
I sweat off the battuto first then up the heat and add the dusted shanks. Then I deglaze with white ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Osso Bucco (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Well, I'd say a decent Dolcetto, Chianti, Valpolicella Classico might work, but a fuller bodied Chia......

Discussion Topic  Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2005 (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Whoa..anyone else think this is the cleanest, freshest, bestest, tastiest Chianti to come out of Ita......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lobster Prices - So low (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Here in Newfoundland they are still up around $8 a pound. Highway robbery. Prices are coming down, e......

» Refine Search
» New Search