WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (295 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Monterey wineries (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Myself and the wife will be in San Fran for two days in late November followed by 5 days in Monterey......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Wine Cellar (Repost) (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I have yellow pine and it works well. Is not aromatic like some other woods and is cheaper than both......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Any one have experience with Wine Guardian chillers? They are not cheap but have the ability to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Yes, the 1000sqft is wrong, closer to 7 x 12 so 84 sqft x 8 foot ceiling = 672cubic feet. The unit w......

And there seems to be a wide range of prices in some of these units. Wine Guardian units run about ......

Discussion Topic  Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I am installing a wine cellar in my new house and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good temper......

Discussion Topic  Bodegas Montecillo Gran Reserva 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
WS gave this wine a rating of 82 in it's review a year ago. I rated this wine about a 95. Very wel......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: Aging Amarone advice (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
2005 was a decent year for Amarone but not as stellar as 2003 (IMO) or 2004. It was a bit of an ear......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need new Knives (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
I have a set of Wustof Classic Ikons: 8" chef's knife 6" chef's knife with Gratton edge (for most s......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up the ripening of an avocado? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
The paper bag on it's own will work overnight for semi-ripe avocado, and two days max for hard green......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cassoulet (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
A very good CdR works as well as a CdP or Gigondas. Cassoulet is peasant food yes, more a hodge pod......

Discussion Topic  RE: The KEG (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
You realize The Keg is just an upscale Ponderosa? I only eat there when someone else is paying and ......

Discussion Topic  Hungary Wine Trip 2011 (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be travelling in France a year from now and want to make a side trip to Hungary for a couple of......

Discussion Topic  RE: May 2010, What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Masi Amarone Costasera 2006. This is a bit tight right now, some nice blackish fruit but the tannins......

Discussion Topic  RE: Port reduction for duck breast (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san

Poll  RE: Favorite Port Wine House (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Roriz or Vesuvio for me. Taylor 3rd. Dow 4th....

Discussion Topic  RE: Correct pronunciation of "Bolgheri" (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
ElToro has it correct. Accent on first syllable. BOWL-ga-ree but roll the "errrr"....

Poll  Don Melchor or Almaviva (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
The 2006 Don Melchors just arrived. Do I blow this month's wine budget on the Don or buy a load of 2......

Discussion Topic  Don Melchor 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
I've been sitting on my collection the past couple of years waiting for them to come around. I was n......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Tasting terms (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Molesworth: "...that all linger on the open-knit finish." What the heck is an "open knit finish?"...

» Refine Search
» New Search