WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (295 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How big is yours? Are you growing or shinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Currently at about 500, have room for 1100. My sweet wine collection is growing a little(Tokaji, Sau......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Monterey wineries (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Myself and the wife will be in San Fran for two days in late November followed by 5 days in Monterey......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2007 Fontodi Flaccianello (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
I have three bottles left and I agree I love the older style better. However with some air the oaki......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: August 2014 : What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
With oysters on half shell: Hungaria Grand Cuvee Brut With antipasta: Lan D-12 Rioja 2009 With grill......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building Wine Cellar (Repost) (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I have yellow pine and it works well. Is not aromatic like some other woods and is cheaper than both......

Discussion Topic  Building a wine cellar and need a good chill unit (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I am installing a wine cellar in my new house and am wondering if anyone can recommend a good temper......

Discussion Topic  Bodegas Montecillo Gran Reserva 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
WS gave this wine a rating of 82 in it's review a year ago. I rated this wine about a 95. Very wel......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I speed up the ripening of an avocado? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
The paper bag on it's own will work overnight for semi-ripe avocado, and two days max for hard green......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Tokaji Question (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
So Greg T, No problem renting a car at the Budapest airport? I know they have a zero tolerance for d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Tokaji Question (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be travelling in France a year from now and want to make a side trip to Hungary to visit some w......

Discussion Topic  Hungary Wine Trip 2011 (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
I'll be travelling in France a year from now and want to make a side trip to Hungary for a couple of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trockenbeerenauslese pairs with what dessert? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san

Discussion Topic  RE: Wine suggestion for Italian-inspired menu (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
I would have considered a Manzanilla Sherry for the clam soup. It would have rocked. Sherry is at it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wine suggestion for Italian-inspired menu (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
Everyone thinks carpaccio should be served with a red because it's raw beef. Wrong. A crisp white li......

Poll  Don Melchor or Almaviva (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
The 2006 Don Melchors just arrived. Do I blow this month's wine budget on the Don or buy a load of 2......

Discussion Topic  Don Melchor 2003 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
I've been sitting on my collection the past couple of years waiting for them to come around. I was n......

Discussion Topic  Tasting terms (in Wine Conversations) by Vino san
Molesworth: "...that all linger on the open-knit finish." What the heck is an "open knit finish?"...

Discussion Topic  Angelo Sassetti Brunello di Montalcino Pertimali 2000 (in Tasting Notes) by Vino san
Bought this at Mazzarros Market in St. Pete's. Gladly smuggled it back to Canada after my vacation. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's For Breakfast? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino san
My hangover breakfast: Three or four Caesars with lots of celery salt around the rim. Three eggs scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Chef NYC (in Travel and Entertainment) by Vino san
Padma is a huge improvement over Billy Joel's wife from season 1 (who was young enough to be his dau......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

» Refine Search
» New Search