WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (645 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  2004 La Rasina Brunello di Montalcino (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  1996 Harlan Estate (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

Discussion Topic  1994 Guigal La Landonne (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

Discussion Topic  1988 DRC Echezeaux (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

Discussion Topic  RE: 3rd Annual Brunello Event - Pregame Show!! PHOTOS POSTED!! (in Off-Line Events) by Daniel Fulton
We're ordering off the menu at Marigold....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  RE: 3rd Annual Brunello Event - Pregame Show!! PHOTOS POSTED!! (in Off-Line Events) by Daniel Fulton
I have to bring a 1989 Leoville Las Cases instead of the 1985 because I don't have any of the '85 le......

We are confirmed at Marigold Kitchen for 12 people at 6:30 on Friday, April 13....

No problem. I'm glad to help out....

I'll call Marigold tomorrow about the reservation. I'll check on the time situation and the stem si......

Marigold asked we arrive before 6:30 so that they can prepare our food before the rush at 7:30-8:30.......

We'll settle this democratically. We have 3 options... 1) Ask Matyson if they'll take two parties ......

I called Marigold. They can take us before 6:30. Do we want to do switch to Marigold?...

Matyson won't take a party of 12 for a Friday night. They said they're too small and too busy. We......

Matyson has great food, and they also have good stemware. The downsides are that they pack groups i......

If Le Bec Fin doesn't work out and we don't want to go to Smith and Wollensky, Marigold Kitchen is a......

I understand. We can go elsewhere....

Discussion Topic  1982 Chateau Calon-Segur (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

Discussion Topic  1982 Chateau Ausone (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

Discussion Topic  1995 Giacosa Barolo Villero (in Tasting Notes) by Daniel Fulton

» Refine Search
» New Search