WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (275 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The "official" 2013 dry rosé thread (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
2013 Liquid Farm Rose. Pale copper color. Nose of rhubarb, ripe strawberry, spice, and wet rock. O......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: Coravin Safety Announcement (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
My assumption was that these bottles had some sort of flaw. Otherwise how do the gas pressure cork ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: NCAA Basketball '13-'14 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Baylor looked extremely gnarly against Creighton, it looked more like a scrimmage than a game at tim......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: NCAA Basketball '13-'14 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Tough break for Iowa State...no pun intended. They might squeak by Carolina but would never get by ......

My Final Four Florida Winner of the Iowa State/Michigan State game Baylor Louisville Favorite dark......

Am really disappointed with the defensive effort the last three games for my Hawkeyes. Giving away ......

Agree with statements about Bo Ryan. I am pretty damn pleased with my Hawkeyes so far. They don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NV Hidalgo - Manzanilla Sherry La Gitana "En Rama" (Spain, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry) (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Not widely available here but I know that Spec's in Houston carries it....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: I wish people would stop using that word... (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
If I hear "synergy" one more time in a meeting I might throat punch the idiot that says it....

Discussion Topic  RE: 12 albums of influence (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
In no particular order The Who - Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy Todd Rundgren – Something Anything Rol......

Discussion Topic  RE: True Detective (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I am really enjoying it. I don't think there has been anything in the way of unforeseen plot twists......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
I wound up getting my money back and have a $500 credit to use. I would much rather have the wines,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Consider yourselves lucky if you find your wine. They lost about 150 bottles that I had in storage.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Major League Baseball 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Michael Young retires at age 37. Definitely a class act....

Discussion Topic  RE: Greatest Comedy Films of All Time (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
In no particular order: Fargo Monty Python and The Holy Grail The Big Lebowski Animal House Arsenic......

Discussion Topic  RE: sad day (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I feel for you. The hardest thing to do is to let guys go that are trying hard, but not cutting it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2013 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I have been out of pocket with the flu and after that recovery it was catching up on all of the undo......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2013 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
While I don't have a horse in this race, Patterson cannot take Graham from ASU. I would think that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search