WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (427 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Are points that important ? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Who's making great QPR merlot these days? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: Who's making great QPR merlot these days? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
As said before, Paloma is a great choice. I really like Shafer, Pride and Raymond for the money as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Just starting watching ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 Edible Garden Weeds (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: New Orleans - Best Gumbo/ Crawfish Boil (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Two of the best for gumbo Liuzza's by the Track - 1518 N Lopez St Deanies Bucktown - 1713 Lake Ave,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Morels! Morels! Morels! (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
I ordered a pound from the as well. My experience is like yours. All of the mushrooms were whole a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Morels! Morels! Morels! (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
I used to pick them as kid during this time of year. These mushrooms make me nostalgic for that mag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday w + a (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Happy Birthday youngster! Best wishes to you always....

Discussion Topic  RE: What is/was your occupation (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Run my own boutique IT Consulting company. Way better than working for somebody else, even if there......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Are you Drinking May 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
2011 Cold Heaven Viognier Sanford & Benedict really pretty with a nice peach, apricot, and white pep......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Are you Drinking May 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
2007 Viña Quebrada de Macul Cabernet Sauvignon Domus Aurea Clos Quebrada de Macul - really rounding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wait lists that actually make you wait... (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
No love from Cayuse (since 08) or SQN (05). Not expecting either any time soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 College Football offseason (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
With the starters on defense and the skill players returning on offense, this team will be better th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 College Football offseason (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Things look good for Iowa next year. Improved speed at WR and better TE play will help Beatherd. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Cured pork loin going in the smoker tomorrow morning. Will smoke with maple chips at 225 until it r......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Baby back ribs last night. Great set of ribs with about an inch and a half of meat above the bone. ......

Skin on the belly or off? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: More shipping / delivery issues - what to do? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
That pretty much sucks the big one. I don't think you will have much luck getting your wines. The ......

» Refine Search
» New Search