WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (310 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: College Basketball 2015-16 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Seems like all I am doing lately is watching hoops. Sparty almost stole one from Purdue. Purdue de......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: College Basketball 2015-16 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Good hard-fought game between Texas and OU tonight. Hield was having a rough night but finished sup......

Sparty looked great against MU. I can't believe the number of open looks that Forbes got. You thin......

If I had to pick a FF right now OU Oregon Xavier Iowa Dark horse would be Dayton To be honest, it......

First, I would like to apologize to the SEC. They showed up and played the Big 12 tough, even thoug......

I have seen Utoff take over and dominate games. He seemed to be forcing his game instead of letting......

Iowa had a bad night, just could not seem to make a shot and Utoff was awful by his standards. Oh w......

GP II is an awesome talent. I don't get to see him play much. I think Simmons is a good player too,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Identical Wine, Different Taste ? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Wine Country Restaurants (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I like Brix too and they are such gracious hosts. Valerie is one of the nicest people you will meet......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Kosta Browne (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
An easy pass for me. Too pricey and the style just doesn't do it for me anymore....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: 1994 Robert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
A wine for the ages. I had the regular 74 Mondavi cab recently and it was still rocking ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: Where - Houston? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Best wine list in Houston is at Pappas Steak House. I think there is one fairly close to you Westhe......

Discussion Topic  RE: RIP: Paul Kantner (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Enough already....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1977 Diamond Creek Red Rock Terrace (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
It was my first DC. I am officially ruined....

Discussion Topic  1977 Diamond Creek Red Rock Terrace (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Not often that you catch lighting in a bottle twice in one night. First the 69 BV GdL, then this. Gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1969 Beaulieu Vineyard Georges de Latour Private Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Had it twice, both times it was spectacular. The 74 is tremendous as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1969 Beaulieu Vineyard Georges de Latour Private Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Popped and poured (well sort of, used a Durand). No doubt about it, it is an old Cali cab and a grea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock Picks 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Well that DHI trade was a dog, the rest are looking good. I bought a position in SFL, thanks for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stock Picks 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

» Refine Search
» New Search