WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (410 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Are you Drinking May 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
2007 Viña Quebrada de Macul Cabernet Sauvignon Domus Aurea Clos Quebrada de Macul - really rounding ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Baby back ribs last night. Great set of ribs with about an inch and a half of meat above the bone. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Skin on the belly or off? ......

Great thread. My smoker set up is a 40" Masterbuilt propane smoker with an electric smoke generator......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 NFL Draft (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Once again, Rick Smith fails to address the Texan's basic needs with the first pick by going for a s......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: RIP Prince (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
It is a sad loss. A man that stood tall on the shoulders of his 3 primary influences, James Brown, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your Napa cab? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your Napa cab? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Ridge Mt Eden Keever Mondavi Beringer Dunn Forman...

Discussion Topic  RE: MLB 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
As a life long Cubs fan, I am encouraged by the fast start. Starting pitching has been excellent. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many producers? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
992 bottles 210 producers...

Discussion Topic  RE: A New "Top 10 Producers In Your Cellar" Thread (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
I was sure I had posted in this thread a while back but obviously I have not. When this thread fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much (and what) vintage port do you have? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
My meager little collection. I would like to own more but don't drink it often enough to make it wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Orleans in May (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
If you are going to have oysters, Drago's is the once and always king. They also do great oysters a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current wine & plane limits (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: Binge Watching TV Shows (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Marco Polo on Netflix. Lots of nudity and violence but with interesting subplots. Very watchable d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pork Belly (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Bacon update. I pulled the bacon out and rinsed thoroughly and patted dry. I sliced a small piece ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pork Belly (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
The ratio of Prague Cure #1 is about one teaspoon to 5 lbs. A couple of more days and I will test i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does aging change your palate? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy

» Refine Search
» New Search