WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (486 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WTSO (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Stopped ordering from them a long time ago. More than once I received bottles with obvious storage i......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: 2010 Coho Michael Black Vineyard Merlot (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
A big +1 to that. Currently it is my favorite Merlot knocking Paloma off of the top spot....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
A nice wedge of St. Andre with a nice bottle of Petit Chablis....

Schloss Triple Cream. I should have let it ripen a little more. It was a little firm for my taste ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A tale of 3 Sous-Vide wands (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Anova user here. I have two of them. Favorite applications: Hard boiled eggs - 170 1 hour perfect......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lasagne: Ricotta or Cottage Cheese? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
When I was growing up in Iowa, mom made it with cottage cheese. Ricotta was simply not available in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Binged OA last weekend. Very compelling and finally, something original. Started watching The Kill......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I am enjoying right now. They do a really good job of getting tense situations going. ......

Watched the pilot for Sneaky Pete last night. I think there is plenty there to make for a great ser......

Four episodes in, this is really well done. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football Offseason 2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
The conference slashes Baylor's share of the revenue by 25%....

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football Offseason 2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Baylor's strength coach was fired are being arrested for solicitation of prostitution. The continui......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Basketball 2016-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I think that Groce is gone too. Nice guy and runs a clean ship but that is not good enough. Of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I think that Petrino has a taint from his time at Arkansas. He might get another crack though becau......

And Louisville is effectively eliminated from the discussion. That was one ugly performance or beau......

There is definitely something true about that. They seem to lack the fire they played with against ......

I don't get the Big 12. Why have the canine and equine extravaganza and then decide not to bring an......

» Refine Search
» New Search