WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (499 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
The picture you showed us was Texas BBQ worthy. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Doing a pastrami this weekend. Have the flat brining right now. Just a small batch only about 5 lb......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you like your steaks? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
For the most part, no sauces unless I am making steak au poivre or something along that line. Filet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Houston: April 3, 2017? (in Off-Line Events) by GalvezGuy
It is a long drive home for me so I was thinking early, around 6PM. I was hoping you would have a t......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Any idea of a theme or just bring something good? I think there will be six total and far too much ......

I will make it really easy. Lucio's BYOB 905 Taft St. Food there is solid but not life changing.......

I can make an offline. We have a couple of good choices for BYOB and I can round up some of the loc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Started watching You Are Wanted on Amazon Prime. Obvious plot problems but great acting and camera ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Into the Badlands. Ultra violent but very well done. The story line is intriguing....

Binged OA last weekend. Very compelling and finally, something original. Started watching The Kill......

I am enjoying right now. They do a really good job of getting tense situations going. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vocabulary matters! (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Surreptitious...

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in your garden in 2017? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, oregano (greek and Mexican, cilantro, tarragon, and jalapenos (toma......

Discussion Topic  RE: What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football Offseason 2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
The conference slashes Baylor's share of the revenue by 25%....

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football Offseason 2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Baylor's strength coach was fired are being arrested for solicitation of prostitution. The continui......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Basketball 2016-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I think that Groce is gone too. Nice guy and runs a clean ship but that is not good enough. Of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I think that Petrino has a taint from his time at Arkansas. He might get another crack though becau......

» Refine Search
» New Search