WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (265 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NCAA Basketball '13-'14 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Baylor looked extremely gnarly against Creighton, it looked more like a scrimmage than a game at tim......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: NCAA Basketball '13-'14 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Tough break for Iowa State...no pun intended. They might squeak by Carolina but would never get by ......

My Final Four Florida Winner of the Iowa State/Michigan State game Baylor Louisville Favorite dark......

Am really disappointed with the defensive effort the last three games for my Hawkeyes. Giving away ......

Agree with statements about Bo Ryan. I am pretty damn pleased with my Hawkeyes so far. They don't ......

Hawkeyes look very sharp, even with the loss to Villanova. I like where they are, should be in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most overrated movies of all time (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
My personal top overrated is The English Patient....

Discussion Topic  RE: Free wine from Sea Smoke (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
A lot of folks (like me) on this list are not buying. They used to ship a bottle of Chardonnay with......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: I wish people would stop using that word... (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
If I hear "synergy" one more time in a meeting I might throat punch the idiot that says it....

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your earworm today? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Walker by Fitz and The Tantrums...

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
I wound up getting my money back and have a $500 credit to use. I would much rather have the wines,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Consider yourselves lucky if you find your wine. They lost about 150 bottles that I had in storage.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Major League Baseball 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Michael Young retires at age 37. Definitely a class act....

Discussion Topic  RE: Greatest Comedy Films of All Time (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
In no particular order: Fargo Monty Python and The Holy Grail The Big Lebowski Animal House Arsenic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Premium Aged Rums (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1974 Wine Reccommendation (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Echoing a recommendation on the Mondavi Reserve. Recent bottles seem to be in the sweet spot....

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Rebecca Creek on the rocks. Very nice stuff, especially for the price....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I am officially a cold weather wimp. It is down to 44 here, I have on my thick wool hunting socks, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search