WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (445 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Looks like you have your priorities in order. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy

I too did baby backs yesterday. By far one of the most satisfying batches I have done. I used a hi......

Cured pork loin going in the smoker tomorrow morning. Will smoke with maple chips at 225 until it r......

Baby back ribs last night. Great set of ribs with about an inch and a half of meat above the bone. ......

Skin on the belly or off? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
The talk of loud concerts reminded of seeing The Who. My ears rang for three days after that....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Great list - mine in no particular order other than Springsteen. Bruce Springsteen - Ames, Iowa - D......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Houston was extremely impressive yesterday. They look like a Top 5 team on both sides of the ball. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
A missed PAT turns out to be the difference. Agree that they have huge problems in both lines....

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Signature Dishes (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Pork tenderloin medallions with a balsamic/dried cherry/wine reduction. Pinot Noir and Gamay seem t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Just starting watching ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cork Dorks X Fantasy Football (2016-2017) (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: What Charcuterie are You Making? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: What is/was your occupation (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Run my own boutique IT Consulting company. Way better than working for somebody else, even if there......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wait lists that actually make you wait... (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
No love from Cayuse (since 08) or SQN (05). Not expecting either any time soon....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

» Refine Search
» New Search