WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (431 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Charcuterie are You Making? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Just starting watching ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 College Football offseason (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
With the starters on defense and the skill players returning on offense, this team will be better th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2016 College Football offseason (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Things look good for Iowa next year. Improved speed at WR and better TE play will help Beatherd. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Cured pork loin going in the smoker tomorrow morning. Will smoke with maple chips at 225 until it r......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Baby back ribs last night. Great set of ribs with about an inch and a half of meat above the bone. ......

Skin on the belly or off? ......

Great thread. My smoker set up is a 40" Masterbuilt propane smoker with an electric smoke generator......

Discussion Topic  RE: MLB 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
As a life long Cubs fan, I am encouraged by the fast start. Starting pitching has been excellent. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much (and what) vintage port do you have? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
My meager little collection. I would like to own more but don't drink it often enough to make it wo......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Pork Belly (in Dining and Cooking) by GalvezGuy
Bacon update. I pulled the bacon out and rinsed thoroughly and patted dry. I sliced a small piece ......

The ratio of Prague Cure #1 is about one teaspoon to 5 lbs. A couple of more days and I will test i......

I'll stick with the curing salt. I will take a little nitrite exposure over the possibility of botu......

Your best bet to find pork bellies will be an Asian market, especially Korean. Whole Foods will car......

The skin turned out a little too crisp but the rest of the dish was pretty decadent. I would change......

Discussion Topic  RIP Etienne Hugel (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
An Alsatian giant passes at the tender age of 57. No details on the cause of death but Alsace lost ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

» Refine Search
» New Search