WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (275 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NBA 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
With no horses left in the race, I am rooting for the Spurs. They play an unselfish brand of basket......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: The "official" 2013 dry rosé thread (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
2013 Liquid Farm Rose. Pale copper color. Nose of rhubarb, ripe strawberry, spice, and wet rock. O......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  RE: Coravin Safety Announcement (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
My assumption was that these bottles had some sort of flaw. Otherwise how do the gas pressure cork ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Schrader: Boar's View Pinot (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Not surprised that this is sold out. It was an easy pass for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2007 clos des papes (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Mine says 15%. Different importers will label differently....

Discussion Topic  RE: how's the 2003 champange vintage (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Had the 03 Dom a while back. While it did not suck, it was blown away by the 00, 02, and 04, FWIW....

Discussion Topic  RE: Question regarding some 1974's (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Having had the 74 Sterling Reserve and the 74 Mondavi Reserve recently I would say that both of thes......

Discussion Topic  RE: NV Hidalgo - Manzanilla Sherry La Gitana "En Rama" (Spain, Jerez-Xérès-Sherry) (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Not widely available here but I know that Spec's in Houston carries it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
I wound up getting my money back and have a $500 credit to use. I would much rather have the wines,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Consider yourselves lucky if you find your wine. They lost about 150 bottles that I had in storage.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Major League Baseball 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Michael Young retires at age 37. Definitely a class act....

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
Rebecca Creek on the rocks. Very nice stuff, especially for the price....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I am officially a cold weather wimp. It is down to 44 here, I have on my thick wool hunting socks, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RIP Todd Christensen (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Agreed, also a pretty good announcer. Far too young to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: Smoker (food) Recommendations? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
I used to use one of the offset box smokers but they are really high maintenance. I now use a propa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeland: (in Travel and Entertainment) by GalvezGuy
Big fan of the show, but they are stretching the credibility they built in Season 1. Still love the......

Discussion Topic  1999 Kalin Cellars Semillon (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Deep golden color. Great nose of lemon oil, apple, melon, hints of cut grass. On the palate, rich ......

Discussion Topic  1993 Kalin Cellars Chardonnay Cuvee LV (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Light golden color. Nose of green apple, ginger, mace, mineral. On the palate, beautifully balanced ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1964 birth year wine choice (in Wine Conversations) by GalvezGuy
For your budget maybe you could find Leoville Las Cases....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1986 Bouchard Pere et Fils Montrachet (in Tasting Notes) by GalvezGuy
Italian Wino, sorry, forgot that color. It was a light golden color, very pretty in the glass. w......

» Refine Search
» New Search