WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1011 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping on expensive wines at restaurants (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: do I really need a wine cooler? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
I agree that given current circumstances you don't need a cooler, BUT... If you are like the vast ma......

Discussion Topic  Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
JC and I will be up for my cousin's wedding and will have an evening free, so... who is in? Open to ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  RE: Other hobbies besides wine? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Eating, tennis, cooking, chasing after 2 furballs, and spending an inordinate amount of time in my c......

Discussion Topic  RE: August 2014 -- what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Last night... Watermelon, feta and arugula salad Roasted mutton snapper with artichokes, bakes farfa......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in your kitchen? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in your kitchen? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl

We are in the process of building, so the kitchen was designed from scratch, and yes, the entire dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Danyull in the house! (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Congratulations!!!...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: Wireless Speakers (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
We got bridge and two play 3s...

Discussion Topic  RE: Whiffed on Artevino Eurocave at Costco... (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Discount was only available until 4/20. I ordered one for our new house at the last minute, but has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Female Posters (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Well, I'm still here... Have not been posting as often as in the past, as I have been working excess......

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Today? Lettuce,an avocado and a handful of unsalted nuts. Last week? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paging Florida Keys Girl (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Look for an email from me shortly. Will set up an offline of sorts with the South Florida crowd....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paging Florida Keys Girl (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Email sent. Happy to help plan!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Socks. And closed toes shoes. Ugh....

Discussion Topic  RE: Instagram (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
@FloridaKeysGirl Although I really only use Instagram as a method for posting to Facebook and Twitt......

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Rum (just regular Bacardi and/or mt gay) in mango mint daiquiris, served poolside. Yum....

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
... and plenty of Patron as well. Good times....

» Refine Search
» New Search