WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1042 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jan. 3 or 4? (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
6:00 is really early forums. We are just driving back from key west (a day early to see you all!) I ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  RE: Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jan. 3 or 4? (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
We are in for the 4th....

Miami atty and wife will be there too....

We can likely make the drive back from key west a day early to meet up with you on the 4th. (And the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Montego Bay... Listening to the waves outside our balcony door....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: december 2014- what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Lemon butter Mahi Mahi, spaghetti squash with mushrooms and Parmesan cheese, sautéed spinach....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: wine till sold out (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Can often get pretty good deals on lower level champagne...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Lobster bisque Smoked salmon and goat chees omelette Glass of Chave Cotes du Rhone ona beautiful ke......

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Today? Lettuce,an avocado and a handful of unsalted nuts. Last week? ......

salad....

Discussion Topic  RE: November 2014 - What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: Skiing & Winter Sports 2014-15 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: San Juan, Puerto Rico travel tips? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
I have clients going and staying at a nice boutique property on the beach. Email,me and I can try to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Rum (just regular Bacardi and/or mt gay) in mango mint daiquiris, served poolside. Yum....

... and plenty of Patron as well. Good times....

Discussion Topic  Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
JC and I will be up for my cousin's wedding and will have an evening free, so... who is in? Open to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's For Breakfast? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
This morning: Leftover fruit tart with frangipane filling. Better on Day 2 and better still day 3. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: What car are you buying/test driving? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Babka the Dog has made it clear that she likes goat cheese and blue cheese (and any other fancy chee......

» Refine Search
» New Search