WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 50
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (992 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Weight Loss - 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
I am not sorting this year from last year... Since crazed diet fest has started (about October) I am......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 Weight Loss Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
-16 (another 12-14 to go.)...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 Weight Loss Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: Female Posters (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Well, I'm still here... Have not been posting as often as in the past, as I have been working excess......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Today? Lettuce,an avocado and a handful of unsalted nuts. Last week? ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
salad....

Discussion Topic  RE: Greatest Comedy Films of All Time (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: White Castel Sliders most influential (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Yuck...

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Socks. And closed toes shoes. Ugh....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Cashmere sweater... and sandals. It's cold, but not THAT cold! ......

Instead of my normal flared bottom yoga pant, today I went with the high-end legging version. (See?......

Through Monday: rain gear....

Discussion Topic  RE: Vacations in 2014? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: Vacations in 2014? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Rum (just regular Bacardi and/or mt gay) in mango mint daiquiris, served poolside. Yum....

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
... and plenty of Patron as well. Good times....

Discussion Topic  RE: August 2012: What's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Watermelon gazpacho; Salad with grilled asparagus, egg and blue cheese, lemon vinaigrette; roasted y......

Discussion Topic  RE: August 2012: What's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Last night: salt and pepper crusted grilled rib eye steaks, sauteed spinach, grilled asparagus with ......

Tonight, since at the moment we have power, chili and a big zin!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Number 50 (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
I bought a few as well... I think it is a worthwhile risk. Plus, if it sucks, it makes a cheap gift....

» Refine Search
» New Search