WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1032 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: San Juan, Puerto Rico travel tips? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
I have clients going and staying at a nice boutique property on the beach. Email,me and I can try to......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Introduced You to Fine Wine (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
I wouldn't say he introduced us to ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
Sweet! Come on by!!!...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  RE: Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
Sommelier (gman, yes it is Jason...) confirmed a 7PM reservation on the 10th at Tribeca Grill. See y......

Ok. Will look for a 7pm reservation....

What time is good for you, Board O and star? And Gman if you can ever find a babysitter......

Yes, Jason. Ok, so we are down to 6? Board o and starv are you still in? Or should we cancel? Plea......

OK, we are 2 weeks out so we will need to make a reservation. Tribeca Grill or Lafayette? Thoughts? ......

Just saw that starv suggested Lafayette. What is their corkage situation ? I emailed the sommelier ......

tribeca grill seems to have free corkage on Mondays, but 2 bottle maximum? If that 's not the case, ......

Any of you have suggestions for where we should go???...

Great, Board-o and Parcival (I will remain optimistic)!...

OK, we are a month out... Now taking suggestions for a location for this fun fest... So far we have......

Great!...

Discussion Topic  Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
JC and I will be up for my cousin's wedding and will have an evening free, so... who is in? Open to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: October 2014: What Are You Drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: Wireless Speakers (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
We got bridge and two play 3s...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Today? Lettuce,an avocado and a handful of unsalted nuts. Last week? ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

» Refine Search
» New Search