WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1014 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: September 2014, what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
BBQ pulled chicken topped with a fried egg. (I made two giant pots of chicken soup yesterday, so the......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: September 2014, what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Tonight we'll be having cacao and coffee crusted rib eye steaks, roast cauliflower and Brussels spro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
Great!...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Nov. 10, New York (Manhattan) (in Off-Line Events) by Florida Keys Girl
JC and I will be up for my cousin's wedding and will have an evening free, so... who is in? Open to ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping on expensive wines at restaurants (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: do I really need a wine cooler? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
I agree that given current circumstances you don't need a cooler, BUT... If you are like the vast ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Other hobbies besides wine? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Eating, tennis, cooking, chasing after 2 furballs, and spending an inordinate amount of time in my c......

Discussion Topic  RE: August 2014 -- what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Last night... Watermelon, feta and arugula salad Roasted mutton snapper with artichokes, bakes farfa......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in your kitchen? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What's in your kitchen? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl

We are in the process of building, so the kitchen was designed from scratch, and yes, the entire dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wireless Speakers (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
We got bridge and two play 3s...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
Today? Lettuce,an avocado and a handful of unsalted nuts. Last week? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by Florida Keys Girl
salad....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Socks. And closed toes shoes. Ugh....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are you wearing? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl
Cashmere sweater... and sandals. It's cold, but not THAT cold! ......

Instead of my normal flared bottom yoga pant, today I went with the high-end legging version. (See?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago restaurants (in Travel and Entertainment) by Florida Keys Girl

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
Rum (just regular Bacardi and/or mt gay) in mango mint daiquiris, served poolside. Yum....

Discussion Topic  RE: What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Florida Keys Girl
... and plenty of Patron as well. Good times....

» Refine Search
» New Search