WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (403 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What coffee are you drinking? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino-Ripper
Peets has a great sampler offer now with a pound each of Sumatra Blue Batak, New Guinea Highlands, a......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you shoot today? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Vino-Ripper
Marcb7 - very nice!...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  RE: What did you shoot today? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Vino-Ripper
Great day for golf yesterday. Shot 75 (White tees) with my dad. It was almost a error free day. t......

No golf today - headed down the street to the TPC. The course looks as good as i have seen it in 20......

Shot 86 at Ocean Hammock from the gold tees. Tough to shoot a good number with 40 putts. I had 2 f......

DvD - just getting back to this. I know you were not asking, but i was offering. Anyone willing to......

Great work. Where do we send the check?...

Don't know what i will shoot Saturday, but I will shoot it in Scotland!!!! ......

88 today - $hit!...

DVD an ML, Love those type of matches. My best one this year was having to get up and down from mar......

DVD, that is so great. I have twin three year olds and Ray is starting to play. He wants a trophy ......

On Friday, during a club match, i did something i have never done before. I had 18 pars! I tried t......

Good to hear - Thanks. Btw last two rounds 83 and 78....

Discussion Topic  RE: Chilled Avocado and Cucumber Soup (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino-Ripper
I made with Reg butter milk and reduced - preferred the regular. Also reduced the Cumin and did not......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  The Open Championship (in Travel and Entertainment) by Vino-Ripper
The Old Course. I love it....

Discussion Topic  RE: MAY What are you Buying? (in Wine Conversations) by Vino-Ripper
Alright, i took a bite from the new Insider and bought some Londer chard. Fits my flavor profile an......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  RE: Costco Wine Alerts (in Wine Conversations) by Vino-Ripper
Ok, it's not wine, but i just picked up some Prime beef at our local Costco for $6.29 a pound. NY s......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

» Refine Search
» New Search