WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Groffier, Amoureuses 2008 (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
A really beautiful, translucent dark cerise-red colour with light-orange and transparent edges. The......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Do you have any funny "wine habits"? (in Wine Conversations) by Jorgerunfast
Whenever I'm gifted a bottle of wine, regardless of how expensive it is, I grab my silver sharpie, w......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  "Roll Call" Please, for Toronto (TWC) Eclectic Epiphany Wines - Friday May 2 (in Off-Line Events) by jhcwine
A tasting of a wine that opened your eyes to new possibilities. Something eclectic, by which I mean ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, moving on. (in Wine Conversations) by BYOOHMY
I was out on a buying spree today. Mostly white. Some from the North East of Italy, Southern Rhone, ......

Discussion Topic  NHL 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by thelostverse
Training camps and pre-season games in full swing with the first game only 13 days away. It will ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  The "official" 2013 dry rosé thread (in Tasting Notes) by billhike
Time again for those of us who like pink wines to make a list of the ones we try/like. Last year I......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  I am new & here to learn (in Learn Wine) by New2wineguy
I have been enjoying wine for quite a number of years, though I have never really taken the process ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  Unable to access my stored wine at JJ Buckley (in Wine Conversations) by Javachip
I store a significant amount of wine off-site at JJ Buckley in Oakland California. Last week I trie......

Discussion Topic  Auction house suggestions? (in Buying and Selling) by Machine
Find myself needing to lighten up. Have some in NYC and some in California. Suggestions on auction......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  Its duck hunting season in NYC Apr 27 (in Off-Line Events) by mareff
Well Springtime in NYC would not be the same without a migration to Peking Duck House.. Apr 27th, s......

Discussion Topic  its F%&ken cold!!! (in Travel and Entertainment) by mareff
Lows tonight are going to be 18 f in northern westchester..wtf ......

Discussion Topic  2011 Dana At Cost (in Buying and Selling) by scvwine-o
This is my allocation. You're welcome to buy some or all of it at cost (need to add tax and shipping......

Discussion Topic  Effervescent Pinot Noir (in Wine Conversations) by smartlysauced
Has anyone else been experiencing this lately? I've had two pinots this week that have been extrem......

Discussion Topic  Wine Pairing Advice: Seafood Stew (in Dining and Cooking) by eyesintime
Planning to make a new recipe sometime over next couple weeks. It is a seafood stew that uses unswe......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  Did Board-O just get a new modem?? (in Wine Conversations) by Jorgerunfast
Did you just discover DSL?? Cable?? You just posted in 20+ threads in something like 10 minutes! ......

Discussion Topic  Best choice for a '57? (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
I've been thinking of picking up a bottle or two from 1957, my birth year (yeah, that explains the "......

Discussion Topic  Happy 80th Mom (in Wine Conversations) by Italian Wino
My mother would have been 80 today and of course their is some sadness that she didn't reach it, but......

Discussion Topic  how's the 2003 champange vintage (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
ie krug?...

Discussion Topic  Question regarding some 1974's (in Wine Conversations) by Jon B
For my wife's 40th birthday I purchased a variety of 1974 wines. I have two bottles left over -- Jo......

Discussion Topic  Thoughts on ready to drink / approachable red Burgundy vintages? (in Wine Conversations) by Jorgerunfast
I love hearing different opinions on vintages, and Burgundy is no exception. Which vintages do you......

Discussion Topic  TN: Priorat (in Tasting Notes) by Loren Sonkin

Discussion Topic  April 2014 - what's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by billhike
Going for Mexican food with my bride at the place we first met at ten years ago today. ......

Discussion Topic  Your 3 best US artisanal cheeses (in Dining and Cooking) by aphilla
I'm a French cheese snob, I admit, but I've been enjoying a few US artisanal cheeses and will offer ......

Discussion Topic  Wine to go with Roasted Rabbit (in Dining and Cooking) by Kwbonez
I was thinking a Pinot Noir. Any other suggestions?...

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  Advice Needed: Menaggio, Lake Como (in Travel and Entertainment) by on the wine
I'm planning to have an extended stay (11 days) in northern Italy at the end of June. I'd be happy ......

Discussion Topic  LI wineries (in Off-Line Events) by g-man
it's been a while for us NY folks to make the trip out anybody interested in may?...

Discussion Topic  Taste of Oakville - April 28th (in Off-Line Events) by pyang
Any ITB folks making the trip? I have my tickets reserved, will probably make the trip......

Discussion Topic  LCBO Price Alert (in Wine Conversations) by on the wine
Given the popularity of the many LCBO-bashing threads that criticise them for charging too much and ......

Discussion Topic  2014: Copper River Salmon Season (in Dining and Cooking) by wine+art
The topic of CRS surfaced last night with friends at dinner. It will not be long now and hoping fo......

Discussion Topic  Paging: Parcival (in Wine Conversations) by BRR
Please send me an email at Brandon [underscore] redman a t Hotmail Got a question for you......

Discussion Topic  April 2014: what are you drinking (in Wine Conversations) by Gkapoor
Dinner with GlennK: 1994 littorai hirsch vineyard pinot 1995 littorai hirsch vineyard pinot Puts t......

Discussion Topic  Tuscany July 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Uncle John
I will be going to Tuscany for the first time this summer and was looking for thoughts on where to s......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Let's get a new thread going. Generic thread title this year, so VT and I can talk Serie A, and Joe ......

Discussion Topic  2012 Oregon Pinot Noir Vintage (in Wine Conversations) by aphilla
I've read a few folks say this is going to be another great vintage. Anyone have any experiences to......

Discussion Topic  April 2014: what are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by DoktaP
Possibly some kosher wine for Passover....

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  Please Help me pick an Italian Wine (in Wine Conversations) by New2wineguy
I am in search of a wine which I can purchase without too much trouble, from Italy. a Red wine for ......

Discussion Topic  Salicutti, Piaggione 2006 (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
Its colour is translucent blood orange middle with light orange edges. The nose after two hours of d......

Discussion Topic  Roberto Voerzio, Cerrequio 2006 (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
The colour is garnet red with orange edges and it actually looks older than it is. :-) After about t......

Discussion Topic  TN: 2006 Domaine Guyon, Vosne-Romanée (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
The nose is very generous and quite dense with lots of raspberries, strawberries, menthol, sweetness......

Discussion Topic  2005 William Fevre, Chablis, Les Clos (in Tasting Notes) by steve8
Surprising there was not a dedicated thread for this wine, but I'll start one. Drank this over the ......

Discussion Topic  Paso Robles Trip Impressions (in Tasting Notes) by kumazam
in order of where/when we tasted, all prices are retail... standouts of the trip, in order, were Mi......

Discussion Topic  FS: Abreu (in Buying and Selling) by stmaier
Abreu: 10 bottles $3,000 Madrona: 2002 (2), 2003 (1), 2004 (1), 2005 (1) 2006 (2) Thorevilos: 20......

Discussion Topic  FS: Saxum--Sold (in Buying and Selling) by stmaier
Saxum 65 bottles $6,500 Rocket Block—2005 (3) Booker—2005 (3), 2007 (1), 2008 (2), 2009 (2), 201......

Discussion Topic  What shoes are you buying? (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: Bruno Magli 'Ragin' Slip-On (Black) Santoni 'Paine' Loafer (Brown) A......

Discussion Topic  Gargiulo to trade for Kosta Brown Pinot (in Buying and Selling) by ckennedy
I'm looking to trade any of these Gargiulo wines for some Kosta Brown. This is my list from cellar ......

Discussion Topic  Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Spoilers Based Upon the Books] (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Has promise....

» Refine Search
» New Search