WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  What are you standing? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
What older bottle(s) have you stood up recently? For a special occasion? For no reason in particula......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Montreal April 11th weekend (in Off-Line Events) by g-man
There is a slight chance that I might be coming to Montreal this weekend. Plans not guaranteed but w......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  bait & switch by wine berserkers (in Wine Conversations) by TPEwinedrinker
Was writing this to bring to light the strong-arming of forum members on the berserkers forum. When......

Discussion Topic  March 2015: What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Uncle John
What will this month bring? Hopefully warmer temperatures and some great bottles of wine ......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  March 2015: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by fusionstorm
Got the month off to a rollicking start: 2 x '86 Ch. Ausone 2 x '86 Ch. Cheval Blanc 2 x '86 Ch. H......

Discussion Topic  College Basketball 2014-15 Season (in Travel and Entertainment) by eyesintime
Can anyone beat Kentucky? We at least know UCLA can't. I didn't watch the game but KY ran out to a......

Discussion Topic  Paging Canadian forumites (in Wine Conversations) by Italian Wino
I am looking for a particular bourbon, and I hear a good amount of it went to Canada. If anyone sees......

Discussion Topic  Zombie fans unite = The Walking Dead series (in Travel and Entertainment) by mareff
The kick ass comic "The Waling Dead" will be made into a series on AMC this fall with 6 episodes. A......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  2009 Pontet Canet--Worth it? (in Wine Conversations) by SFWineGuy18
I have the chance to pick up a few bottles at $200 a pop. Would you consider this a good price?...

Discussion Topic  2005 Bordeaux 10 Year Retrospective. (in Tasting Notes) by Vino Me
I like to revisit Bordeaux 10 years after vintage to see how the wines are progressing. 2005 was a h......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  2003 Brancaia, Il Blu (in Tasting Notes) by steve8
I thought there would already be a TN for this wine, but couldn't find one. Tasted at an enoteca in ......

Discussion Topic  WTB: Andremily (in Buying and Selling) by RPA
I was too slow signing up for this offer and got the 'brown postcard' equivalent. However I have my ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  Suggestions for Napa Valley (in Wine Conversations) by stonzlover
I'm new here and joined hoping to get some interesting ideas from wine lovers. Will be travelling fr......

Discussion Topic  Where to find Scrumpy in the US (in Dining and Cooking) by finz
barring a trip to SW England, are there any decent brands of scrumpy widely available? Do the comme......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  Tel Aviv Week of April 20 (in Off-Line Events) by hippomon
Would love to do have an off line - can bring some nice CA wines, anybody out there?...

Discussion Topic  Calistoga Inn Restaurant? (in Dining and Cooking) by duckfaninmt
Anyone have dinner there? Feedback? Thanks! ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Wally's Napa Valley All Stars tasting 4/19 (in Off-Line Events) by ucladave
Thought I'd check to see if anyone was going this year?...

Discussion Topic  New forum features? (in Wine Conversations) by GregT
Seeing that G-man and a few others are able to change the fonts of their names, I wondered if there ......

Discussion Topic  A Weeknight at JulieD's (in Tasting Notes) by Javachip

Discussion Topic  TN: Tenimenti Luigi Alessandro Cortona Syrah Il Bosco 2004 (in Tasting Notes) by Guajiro
Syrah from Eastern Tuscany. Deep purple. Soft aromas of berry compote and earth. Full bodied, 14.5% ......

Discussion Topic  Fine Watches (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
I know some on these boards are watch afficianados. My brother is considering a Tiffany's watch tha......

Discussion Topic  March 2015 - What's for dinner! (in Dining and Cooking) by Wine and Food Expert
An impromptu dinner has been planned for tomorrow night to begin the lovely month that is March with......

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  TN: visit to Two Hands Wines, Barossa Valley, March 2015 (in Tasting Notes) by Seaquam
Two Hands Wines, Barossa Valley, South Australia Again, a winery that had about 30 wines available ......

Discussion Topic  Marcassin Frustrations (in Wine Conversations) by dizchef
Can anyone tell me if they have received the fall mailer yet? Lynzie told me that the mailer would ......

Discussion Topic  Storing Opened Bottles (in Learn Wine) by wineimages.com
Any advice on storing already opened or half-empty bottles for more than just a couple of days? I us......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  Paging Danyull (in Wine Conversations) by patespo1
I did a quick search here and saw that your are(were) on the Sanguis mailing list. I signed up for t......

Discussion Topic  worthwhile truffles during april (in Dining and Cooking) by Ɠ-mcConaughey
any region have some worthwhile truffles to pick up in april?...

Discussion Topic  Top 5? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GlennK
What is your Top 5 or laminated card as some call it? Only rule is you can’t put your significant o......

Poll  The Ultimate Omelet Thread (in Dining and Cooking) by Slippery Pete
Hi Guys Share your thoughts and experiences. What do you like in your omelet? Any tricks to making......

Discussion Topic  What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
I just wonder what people here have for lunch. I know there are several good cooks and people who ea......

Discussion Topic  A few CA Pinots (in Tasting Notes) by AllRed

Discussion Topic  NBA 2014-2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Jcocktosten
I did not see a thread. Well, the Heat win their opener and LeBron and Co. lose to the friggin' Kni......

Discussion Topic  decomlexing recipes (simplifying) (in Dining and Cooking) by Ɠ-mcConaughey
I look at alot of the dry rub/curry recipes and it's like a billion spices and i'm wondering can you......

Discussion Topic  What shoes are you buying? (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: Bruno Magli 'Ragin' Slip-On (Black) Santoni 'Paine' Loafer (Brown) A......

Discussion Topic  Chicago - California Pinot? (in Off-Line Events) by slipstitchpass
Hey Everyone. I was hoping I could organize my first off line event, as I am fairly new to the forum......

Discussion Topic  LCBO Event Primum Familiae Vini April 22/15 (in Wine Conversations) by Bigprovolone
Anyone attending the walk around tasting for $125? I bought a ticket and so did Machine, its a prett......

Discussion Topic  1961 Chateau Petrus (in Buying and Selling) by bordeauxcollectr
Trying to sell a few bottles of 1961 Chateau Petrus. I also have some 1961 Haut Brion and 1961 Marga......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  Austin - April 11 (in Off-Line Events) by Vino Bevo
I know this is WAY in advance, but Austin has not been your typical spot for consistent offlines, so......

Discussion Topic  One Wine Book Suggestion (in Learn Wine) by TheCafeChardonnay
I'm always looking to educate, learn and add to my collection. What ONE wine book would you consid......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  Phoenix/Scottsdale dining (in Dining and Cooking) by Board-O
What are your favorites? Is BYO allowed? We'll be out there next summer. Yes, I saw ......

Discussion Topic  RIP Dean Smith (in Travel and Entertainment) by TPEwinedrinker
among the mount rushmore of college basketball coaches, with Wooden, Knight and Coach K. R.I.P....

Discussion Topic  Selling to Friends? (in Wine Conversations) by Wino90210
I'm on the mailing list for a few high end CA wines (been now for decades), and a friend wants to bu......

Discussion Topic  1996 Duval-Leroy Blancs de Chardonnay (in Tasting Notes) by newsguy
Pale-ish gold, and the mousse is still a fairly big bead. Tons of honey with lemon, some biscuit and......

Discussion Topic  HK/Southern China Offline (in Off-Line Events) by zsjoeblack
Long shot here but any forumite happen to visit HK/Macau/Guangzhou/Shenzhen area in the near future?......

Discussion Topic  Spring Whites/Roses under $15 (in Wine Conversations) by slipstitchpass
It's the first day of spring!! What spring whites are everyone's favorites at or under 15? I'm look......

» Refine Search
» New Search