WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Berno
IndyBob will second Arrested Development. A good replacement is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  September 2016: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by BOMBA503
4 X 2013 Paloma Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Cecile Tremblay etc... (in Buying and Selling) by Awine
Hello everybody I'm Thomas a french "amateur" I offer if you travel in france some bottles from my ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  2014 Bevan Allocation (in Buying and Selling) by Parcival
Anyone needing to stock up on Bevan, let me know. I have an allocation for 1 or more of all their 2......

Discussion Topic  2010 Marcassin Estate Pinot (in Tasting Notes) by Parcival
Just a quick note to see if others have any thoughts on this wine. Drank two nights ago with DD and......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  2009 SQN Turn The Whole Thing Upside Down (in Tasting Notes) by Parcival
Brought this to dinner with DD and others in NYC. This is much huger than I remember. Extremely da......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  September, 2016: What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Board-O
2009 Gigondas Prestiges Hautes Garrigues (Santa Duc)- truly outstanding, just entering its drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Do you have a large... (in Wine Conversations) by Rothko
Wine collection?...

Discussion Topic  What's for dinner, September, 2016 (in Dining and Cooking) by Board-O
Steak aux poivres salad An excellent Gigondas Prestiges Hautes Garrigues (Santa Duc)...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  Architecture and Design thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Jabe11
This tread is for those interested in A/D on any level. My interest in A/D is nascent, but hope to ......

Discussion Topic  Fine Watches (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
I know some on these boards are watch afficianados. My brother is considering a Tiffany's watch tha......

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
The teams are in camp so it is time to start the thread that probably invokes the most passion in th......

Discussion Topic  What cocktails are you making (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
Watermelon mint juleps 1.5 parts bourbon 5 mint leaves .5 parts watermelon juice garnish with wate......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2016-2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Only a couple weeks until the BPL kicks off, so it's time to start a new thread. I'm really looking......

Discussion Topic  Ryder Cup 2016 - Hazeltine (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
Here we go with the most intense golf competition on the planet. The psychological war is on, and so......

Discussion Topic  Fantasy Football 2016 - Advice? (in Travel and Entertainment) by MJAlbers
H2H point league - limited options for my flex play...do I play Michael Thomas NO WR, or Eli Rogers ......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  NFL 2016-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by indybob
Preseason is underway, Tim Tebow is trying to do his best Michael Jordan---if Michael Jordan had bee......

Discussion Topic  What are you reading? (in Travel and Entertainment) by lizardking
I haven't seen this on the board yet. Tom Perotta: Joe College. Excellent writer, and the book see......

Discussion Topic  Montreal October? (in Off-Line Events) by mareff
I have a gathering of sorts in town. Dates are not set yet, but I am throwing it out there, a Thursd......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Do you have a good palate? (in Wine Conversations) by TGB
Do you think you have a good palate? If so, why?...

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  RIP: Gene Wilder (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
I know it got a couple of mentions in the generic thread but... I'm just gutted. It's like someone ......

Discussion Topic  to all you supposed "audiophiles" (in Travel and Entertainment) by g-man

Discussion Topic  The places that define you. (in Travel and Entertainment) by Rob_Sutherland
A fun little exercise, my wife found a cartographer that will do custom maps for you of ten places f......

Discussion Topic  World Cup of Hockey (in Travel and Entertainment) by billhike
No love on the forums for this event? ......

Discussion Topic  What time did it go (in Travel and Entertainment) by FL Wino
Debate when did it go. Who was the last poster? Missed it...

Discussion Topic  Anyone watching: "Chef's Table" (Netflix) (in Travel and Entertainment) by Wine Canuck
Just watched the first episode on Netflix and it was fantastic. Gorgeous cinematography, compelling ......

Discussion Topic  SQN, blind? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
I've never had these wines, and I'm astounded by the love that they get here and, well, everywhere. ......

Discussion Topic  Coachella "Desert Trip" tix (2) (in Buying and Selling) by haggis
Friends, As some of you know from another thread, my daughter bought me 4 tickets to the ......

Discussion Topic  What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
I just wonder what people here have for lunch. I know there are several good cooks and people who ea......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  Hunter's Meatballs (in Dining and Cooking) by Bella Donna
Hey Hunter, I am going to make your pasta sauce and meatballs later this week. You said to use "pou......

Discussion Topic  Need suggestion for great steak place in Chicago (in Dining and Cooking) by vinomaniac
to go to when I am there next week for the WS Grand Tour. Tried our Gibson's last time I was there....

Discussion Topic  BC Wines that'll Blow Your Mind (in Wine Conversations) by Mishy
A few of my favourite things this summer ☺ Bordertown Living Desert Red 2013 -23$ Merlot /Cab Franc......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  Best youtube video you can find (or have on your favourite's list) (in Travel and Entertainment) by Ogopogo DUDE
After seeing a great video linked by MiamiWineNovice in another thread I was prompted to start this ......

Discussion Topic  What Charcuterie are You Making? (in Dining and Cooking) by Stefania Wine
For this weekend I'm planning on: 4 pounds of blood sausage 5 pounds of turkey/cranberry a small a......

Discussion Topic  Piedmont Offline: Oct 22 - 26 (in Off-Line Events) by DoubleD
Airfare booked. Room booked. Truffles and tagliolini, Barolo. Let me know if you will be in the a......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  MLB 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
I don't have high hopes for the Yankees, but I do hope to be pleasantly surprised again. It's an ol......

Discussion Topic  Golf Courses of 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
I am starting this a bit earlier this year. I have joined the SC Golf Panel, an organization which r......

Discussion Topic  Top 5 (or so) concerts you attended (in Travel and Entertainment) by billhike
We saw Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field on my birthday recently. When it was over I commented to my wife a......

Discussion Topic  RIP... (in Travel and Entertainment) by sarbuze
Would it be worth consolidating the RIP threads into one ongoing thread? I do like to see the notifi......

Discussion Topic  2016 Batten the Hatches (in Travel and Entertainment) by FL Wino
Well about that time again. South Florida needs to wake up. Guess we may have a visitor early next ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  People who bother me... (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
So, maybe it's the stress at work, or another photo of Fred Schrader next to expensive cars serving ......

Discussion Topic  Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic (in Wine Conversations) by Steveight
As per AzCat's idea in the Undiscovered thread, here goes: Cornflakes are nice....

Discussion Topic  2011 Marcassin Pinot Noir (in Buying and Selling) by happywineguy
Need to clear space for purchases made at auction this summer (preparing for shipment). 6 bottles 2......

Discussion Topic  Dream Classic Cars (in Travel and Entertainment) by Jorgerunfast
I've always been a fan of old Porsche's. There's something about them that I think is hard to replic......

» Refine Search
» New Search