WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  TLV's Birthday Dinner (in Tasting Notes) by AllRed
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  January 2015 - What Are You Drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Danyull
2008 Les Héritiers du Comte Lafon Viré-Clessé...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Los Angeles Feb 6,7,8? (in Off-Line Events) by ucladave
I had a couple great meetups in October and November, and I thought to myself what a great way to op......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  BirDungy's 2013 Burgundy en primeur tasting notes (42 wines) (in Tasting Notes) by BirDungy
Tasting notes from the Burgundy 2013 en primeur hosted by Berry Bros & Rudd (BBR), held at One Great......

Discussion Topic  January 2015 - what's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by billhike
Split pea and ham soup....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  January 2015 - What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
Took a flyer on some Piemonte daily drinkers: 2009 Malvira Roera Rosso 2012 Borgogno Langhe Freisa...

Discussion Topic  RIP Mr. Cub, Ernie Banks (in Travel and Entertainment) by Juicy
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  2012 Bordeaux from the UGC Tasting Miami (in Tasting Notes) by Jcocktosten
FKG and I went last night to the UGC tasting at the Fountaineblue. Pouring all 2012 Bordeaux. I th......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  MD Cru: Anyone up for dinner Monday night (Jan 12) in Bethesda or surrounding area? (in Off-Line Events) by sarbuze
Friends in MD/DC- it's been a while, I hope life is treating you all well. If anyone is up for an im......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  NFL 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by aphilla
Hurry, let's start, please.......

Discussion Topic  Thoughts on 2012 German Riesling (in Wine Conversations) by DoubleD
Just wondering what you and the professionals thought of the vintage for the 2012 German Riesling in......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  Wine Insurance (in Wine Conversations) by PAS
I was wondering if anyone here has had any personal experience with a good (or bad) wine insurance p......

Discussion Topic  French Laundry robbed of DRC and ScrEagle (in Dining and Cooking) by fusionstorm

Discussion Topic  How Low Can Gas Go? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Rothko
I saw $1.88 a gallon this weekend. Filled up the tank....

Discussion Topic  Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Berno
IndyBob will second Arrested Development. A good replacement is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.......

Discussion Topic  2005 Smith Haut Lafitte Pessac Leognan White (in Tasting Notes) by wine+art
While I acknowledge there are not many fans of White Bordeaux on this forum, this is a fantastic one......

Discussion Topic  Best Wines Under $15 (in Wine Conversations) by Kathy H.
Any suggestions? Kathy...

Discussion Topic  No Girls (in Buying and Selling) by Kevin_H
2011 No Girls Allocation available at cost. 1x 3 pack of Syrah and Grenache. $420 plus shipping. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  TN Request: Malescot 2005? (in Tasting Notes) by StarV100
Anyone?...

Discussion Topic  Looking for 2007 Foxen Seasmoke Vineyard Pinot Noir (in Buying and Selling) by PersonalWino
If you have some available, and would be interested in selling it to me, please email me at alex at ......

Discussion Topic  Munich, Vienna, Budapset (in Dining and Cooking) by FL Wino
Be there October. Looking for a good meal that is local type food and a good wine list. In Vienna ......

Discussion Topic  Would you buy a 20 year old EuroCave V250 for $950? (in Buying and Selling) by franch
Saw this on Craigslist. Someone is selling a EuroCave V250 that holds 250 standard bottles for $950.......

Discussion Topic  Hey Guys, New Member Introduction (in Learn Wine) by Stephan
Hey Everyone! Quick introduction: I'm Stephan from San Diego, 26 yrs old. Originally from Switzerla......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  2010 Benvenuto al Brunello NYC (in Wine Conversations) by Longboarder
First. let me say the hype is not unfounded. With just a couple of exceptions, the 2010 Brunelli ar......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  College Football 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
It is time for one of the great traditions in sports and on this board. I have been quiet on the sub......

Discussion Topic  People who bother me... (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
So, maybe it's the stress at work, or another photo of Fred Schrader next to expensive cars serving ......

Discussion Topic  UGC Miami (in Wine Conversations) by Jcocktosten
Anyone else here at the event at the Fountaineblue?...

Discussion Topic  Skiing & Winter Sports 2014-15 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Redhawk
Just booked a trip to Vail. Getting psyched for some skiing! Flurries in the air here in Southern ......

Discussion Topic  Horsepower offer (in Buying and Selling) by Jon B
I have one of each of the three 3-packs available (9 bottles). I would love to buy these but I'm in ......

Discussion Topic  chardonnay : Malolactic Fementation and Oak (in Learn Wine) by shug23
I am forming a picture and want to know if I am thinking on it correctly. I am picturing a grid wher......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  Amador County Wineries (in Travel and Entertainment) by Deryl1
Hi all We're going to be in Sutter Creek, CA for a weekend this summer. Any suggestions on best wi......

Discussion Topic  What's the Best Supermarket Beer? (in Wine Conversations) by PD2K
I know most of us here prefer to drink craft brews. But I was curious, what is your go to beer of ch......

Discussion Topic  1989 Chateau de Beaucastel (in Tasting Notes) by Board-O
Tasted at two hours after decanting. While decanting, I noticed no barnyard aromas, but the nose was......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2014-2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
New season starting shortly, new thread....

Discussion Topic  RIP Edgar Froese (in Travel and Entertainment) by MoselleLuxemburg
RIP, a huge loss for the lovers of electronic music....

Discussion Topic  NBA 2014-2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Jcocktosten
I did not see a thread. Well, the Heat win their opener and LeBron and Co. lose to the friggin' Kni......

Discussion Topic  Looking for Littorai Pinot Noirs (in Buying and Selling) by Merengue
Hi all, i am looking to buy 4-6 bottles of Littorai Pinot Noir (recent vintages 2011-2013) I know t......

Discussion Topic  Off topic: Random acts of kindness (in Travel and Entertainment) by sunnylea57
To my vino friends - this is an off topic post, but I hope you'll indulge me this once. It's importa......

Discussion Topic  Kistler Available (in Buying and Selling) by Vinophiler
Happy to share my allocation with those that are interested: 2012 Occidental Bodega Headlands Cuvée......

Discussion Topic  1975 Petrus (in Tasting Notes) by Sir Willy of Walla Walla
I think this is the oldest wine I've had. The color was a an even brown-red with nice clarity. The ......

Discussion Topic  2004 la grande dame (in Buying and Selling) by TPEwinedrinker
picked up a case... keeping 8, selling the other 4 at cost. $500 with shipping included. email at ......

Discussion Topic  Could this be the reason for James Sucklings' recent high scores on BdM??!! (in Wine Conversations) by Racer117

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  wine+art does Seattle (in Tasting Notes) by Ampuis
wine+art joined pape du neuf and I for a grand evening of food, sharing stories and wine. ......

Discussion Topic  Need help-June 2015 trip to Europe (in Travel and Entertainment) by BOMBA503
Ok, this is a big ask and thank you in advance for those willing to share. If you have a single thou......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

» Refine Search
» New Search