WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  February 2016: what are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by VinT
2011 G.D. Vajra Barbera d'Alba. Smoke, black cherry, firm tannins, really nice....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  California Wine Prices (in Wine Conversations) by Manuman
I've recently been looking through my cellar at some older vintages of mainly Napa Cabernet. I pulle......

Discussion Topic  2014 Kosta Browne (in Wine Conversations) by TERPS
Increase this year, coasting me 82 a bottle after tax and shipping. Have been on the list since 200......

Discussion Topic  1994 Robert Mondavi Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by KSC02
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  5 DRC's including 1990 Romanee Conti (in Buying and Selling) by Fauxmelier
Documented purchase in Jan 1993, assorted case of DRC. Cellared, drank most, but now above my pay g......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  Feb 2016- What's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by mdsphoto
Turkey meatloaf stuffed with smoked mozzarella cheese, completely wrapped in bacon and smothered in ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  February 2016: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by fusionstorm
Finally succumbed to temptation after walking by the display one too many times at Costco: 12 x Hak......

Discussion Topic  Scarecrow 2013 (in Buying and Selling) by Manuman
I know, sorry for praying on your post larkspur but if there is Another forumite passing on this vin......

Discussion Topic  Taipei - Every 4th Monday of the Month (in Off-Line Events) by pyang
Just in case any of you is traveling through or stopping by. We have a regular BYOB dinner gatherin......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Bob Elliot has died (in Travel and Entertainment) by The Old Man

Discussion Topic  Kosta Browne at cost (in Buying and Selling) by hwjunkie
Offering up my Kosta Browne allocation at cost as well as my wifes. Sonoma Coast - up to 8 bottles ......

Discussion Topic  What cocktails are you making (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
Watermelon mint juleps 1.5 parts bourbon 5 mint leaves .5 parts watermelon juice garnish with wate......

Discussion Topic  RIP Dave Mirra - BMX Grand Master All Time Champion (in Travel and Entertainment) by Rob_Sutherland
The legend. 41 years old, self inflicted gunshot. Who knows if concussions played a part, but judg......

Discussion Topic  Opening a Nebuchadnezzar (in Wine Conversations) by AmsterdamNL
So a friend of mine is looking for tips on how to open a very large format bottle. Apparently too la......

Discussion Topic  2013 Left Foot Charley Stumble (in Tasting Notes) by Italian Wino
This is a very refreshing semi sweet white from Michigan that is a 50/50 blend of Gewurtztraminer an......

Discussion Topic  What are you standing? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
What older bottle(s) have you stood up recently? For a special occasion? For no reason in particula......

Discussion Topic  What are you not buying? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
I know we all love to spend our cash on delicious fermented grape juice. Maybe your cellar is just ......

Discussion Topic  Congrats to Wine Spectator... (in Travel and Entertainment) by SD-Wineaux
..for their latest exposure in the newspapers. It looks like their female readership is increasing! ......

Discussion Topic  RIP Maurice White (in Travel and Entertainment) by Vino Bevo
Founder and leader of Earth, Wind & Fire, one of the more transcendent bands of their time. Have ha......

Discussion Topic  Downtown Chicago March 3rd (in Off-Line Events) by Eb56
I'll be in town celebrating my father's 60th. Figured I'd fly in a day early and open some bottles ......

Discussion Topic  Which grape is Elle Magazine talking about? (Quiz) (in Wine Conversations) by Vino Me
Saw an online story from Elle magazine (it was in my news feed- I don't subscribe) describing differ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  WTB: 2013 Scarecrow (in Buying and Selling) by larkspur
I am looking to purchase the upcoming release: 98jamet@gmail.com Thanks....

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  London & Paris restaurant Recs (in Travel and Entertainment) by Parcival
Can anyone share some of their top restaurant pics for London and Paris. Going to be in London from......

Discussion Topic  Madoff (in Travel and Entertainment) by Merengue
Anybody watching? Thoughts? It is mindboggling to me how people working on the 19th floor suspected ......

Discussion Topic  What coffee are you drinking? (in Dining and Cooking) by Wine Canuck
My go to is ......

Discussion Topic  Best coffee (in Dining and Cooking) by AmsterdamNL
What's the best coffee you've ever had, and why? I'm trying to upgrade my coffee choices. I drink St......

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  2011 Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Knights Valley (in Tasting Notes) by irwin
Dark, dark color. Probably due to blending with Petit Sirah? Tobacco, smokiness, molasses, dark frui......

Discussion Topic  SAQ sale... (in Wine Conversations) by dzitt
As promised in a previous message, I will come here when I have the information about upcoming SAQ s......

Discussion Topic  2013 Rochioli Pinot Noir RRV Sweetwater (in Tasting Notes) by Red guy in a blue state
Aromas and flavors of bing cherry, earl grey tea and orange peel with a hint of oak. Round and velve......

Discussion Topic  Keg N Bottle teams with Amazon Prime in San Diego (in Wine Conversations) by spo
Free 2 hour delivery (for some items) but I would guess for a case purchase or something pricey. San......

Discussion Topic  Where - Houston? (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
I will be going to Houston next week. I am staying downtown at the Magnolia Hotel, but do not mind a......

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  Lcbo 2016 January/February classics release (in Wine Conversations) by laker2002
Enjoy ......

Discussion Topic  2016 College Football offseason (in Travel and Entertainment) by jburman82
In what may be the least surprising sports story ever, the NCAA has officially charged Ole Miss with......

Discussion Topic  Etiquette question for you guys (in Dining and Cooking) by g-man
I'm cooking down a cipollini onion and mushroom side, I run to clean more onions and my house gues......

Discussion Topic  1976 Martin Ray Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain (in Tasting Notes) by Shane T.
Decanted 45 minutes, throwing a lot of sediment. In the glass, medium ruby with pronounced bricking......

Discussion Topic  1997 Casanova Di Neri Tenuta Nuova (in Tasting Notes) by mareff
Great nose of leather and earth, taste was a little weak for me. Seemed tired perhaps reaching its ......

Discussion Topic  Chicago - January 30th - Feb 1st. (in Off-Line Events) by Stefania Wine
We arrive late on the 29th. Anyone up for dinner and wine Saturday, Sunday or Monday night? Also p......

Discussion Topic  European Dining Tour (in Travel and Entertainment) by Parcival
I was going to put this in one mammoth posting, but I figured I'd forget a lot of things by the time......

Discussion Topic  January, 2016: What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Board-O
2005 Henri Goutorbe Special Club Grand Cru- outstanding! Happy New Year!...

Discussion Topic  Saxum at cost -SOLD (in Buying and Selling) by hwjunkie
** SOLD ** thank you up to 6 bottles of 2013 Saxum Broken Stones available at cost It would ship di......

Discussion Topic  What shoes are you buying? (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: Bruno Magli 'Ragin' Slip-On (Black) Santoni 'Paine' Loafer (Brown) A......

Discussion Topic  Transport from Fort Lauderdale to Jupiter (in Travel and Entertainment) by BOMBA503
Hopefully some of the Florida locals can offer some advice. Next Friday I'm flying into Fort Lauderd......

Discussion Topic  WA issues (in Buying and Selling) by FL Wino
I have a bunch of old issues from 2005 > 2010. Any interest? ed a bowers at gmail dot com...

» Refine Search
» New Search