WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Learning Guitar (in Travel and Entertainment) by WineTrooper
From what I have seen the past 7 years, there are a lot of guitar players on this board. I started ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  2014: Copper River Salmon Season (in Dining and Cooking) by wine+art
The topic of CRS surfaced last night with friends at dinner. It will not be long now and hoping fo......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  2003 Valdicava Brunello (in Tasting Notes) by Racer117
After getting denied corkage at a ho-hum neighborhood Italian joint and then drinking their even ho-......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  NHL 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by thelostverse
Training camps and pre-season games in full swing with the first game only 13 days away. It will ......

Discussion Topic  Offseason College Football 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
We can move the discussion to this thread. Since CFB is now a 24/7 365 day a year sport, I am sure t......

Discussion Topic  April 2014: what are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by DoktaP
Possibly some kosher wine for Passover....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  April 2014: what are you drinking (in Wine Conversations) by Gkapoor
Dinner with GlennK: 1994 littorai hirsch vineyard pinot 1995 littorai hirsch vineyard pinot Puts t......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  Rubin "Hurricane" Carter RIP (in Travel and Entertainment) by Bruce Hayes
A fascinating story and life....

Discussion Topic  What coffee are you drinking? (in Dining and Cooking) by Wine Canuck
My go to is ......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Let's get a new thread going. Generic thread title this year, so VT and I can talk Serie A, and Joe ......

Discussion Topic  Mad Men Final Season, Part I (in Travel and Entertainment) by VinT
The premiere drew the fewest eyeballs since the launch of Season 2 in 2008 and got killed by Game of......

Discussion Topic  how's the 2003 champange vintage (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
ie krug?...

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  88 Haut-Brion (in Wine Conversations) by cali wine
Any thoughts from the Bordeaux crowd on this wine ? I did a search but could not find anything. I h......

Discussion Topic  2014 F1 Season (in Travel and Entertainment) by E A Bowers [FlWino]
Great start. HA Cars that are hard to handle ......

Discussion Topic  April 2014 - what's for dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by billhike
Going for Mexican food with my bride at the place we first met at ten years ago today. ......

Discussion Topic  Happy 80th Mom (in Wine Conversations) by Italian Wino
My mother would have been 80 today and of course their is some sadness that she didn't reach it, but......

Discussion Topic  NBA 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by The Cabernet of Doctor Caligari
Me likey Griffin plus Bledsoe for Horward. Win win for both teams. Lakers would end up with Kobe a......

Discussion Topic  What are you reading? (in Travel and Entertainment) by lizardking
I haven't seen this on the board yet. Tom Perotta: Joe College. Excellent writer, and the book see......

Discussion Topic  Best choice for a '57? (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
I've been thinking of picking up a bottle or two from 1957, my birth year (yeah, that explains the "......

Discussion Topic  Toronto (TWC) Eclectic Epiphany Wines - Friday May 2 at George On Queen (in Off-Line Events) by jhcwine
A tasting of a wine that opened your eyes to new possibilities. Something eclectic, by which I mean ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  People who bother me... (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
So, maybe it's the stress at work, or another photo of Fred Schrader next to expensive cars serving ......

Discussion Topic  Turley for sale (in Buying and Selling) by welshstar
Hi I recently got my first case of mixed Turleys, cost of the entire case with shipping and taxes w......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  2005 William Fevre, Chablis, Les Clos (in Tasting Notes) by steve8
Surprising there was not a dedicated thread for this wine, but I'll start one. Drank this over the ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  Wine to go with Roasted Rabbit (in Dining and Cooking) by Kwbonez
I was thinking a Pinot Noir. Any other suggestions?...

Discussion Topic  Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Book Spoilers] (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Has promise....

Discussion Topic  Question regarding some 1974's (in Wine Conversations) by Jon B
For my wife's 40th birthday I purchased a variety of 1974 wines. I have two bottles left over -- Jo......

Discussion Topic  New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, moving on. (in Wine Conversations) by BYOOHMY
I was out on a buying spree today. Mostly white. Some from the North East of Italy, Southern Rhone, ......

Discussion Topic  Coffee maker suggestions (for plain old coffee)? (in Dining and Cooking) by Machine
I want yummy rich coffee that tastes like starbucks or better. I like strong rich and flavourful, p......

Discussion Topic  2014 stock picks (in Travel and Entertainment) by welshstar
Any predictions...

Discussion Topic  Looking for '10 Rochioli (in Buying and Selling) by Italian Wino
Does anyone have a bottle of the 2010 Rochioli West Block RR pinot that they are willing to depart w......

Discussion Topic  What are you standing? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
What older bottle(s) have you stood up recently? For a special occasion? For no reason in particula......

Discussion Topic  TN: '02 Spottswoode Cab. (in Tasting Notes) by dr.darkrichandbold
Deep dark purple in color. Very expressive nose. Baking spices, briary blackberry, gingerbread, an......

Discussion Topic  TN: 1996 Moet & Chandon Champagne Cuvee Dom Perignon (France, Champagne) (in Tasting Notes) by rhone warrior

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  2011 Rousseau Clos de Beze (in Buying and Selling) by WinoCanada
Ended up with a few 2011 Rousseau Clos de Beze included in a trade, but not a fan. Willing to let go......

Discussion Topic  2004 Vina Ardanza Rioja Reserva (in Tasting Notes) by billhike
Slightly mature looking medium red color, with a tiny bit of brown/orange at the edge. Ripe cherry a......

Discussion Topic  I have closed my restaurant after 35 years (in Buying and Selling) by chefcraig
35 years is long enough. I have enjoyed every minute of the business but now is the time for less st......

» Refine Search
» New Search