WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  MLB 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
I don't have high hopes for the Yankees, but I do hope to be pleasantly surprised again. It's an ol......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  NBA 2016-2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by jburman82
4/$64 for Mozgov???? I knew there was going to be a salary explosion but ......

Discussion Topic  2003 Bordeaux: A 10 Year Retrospective (in Tasting Notes) by Primordialsoup
It's been a decade, so why not have a look at how the 2003 vintage is progressing. If you have some ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Best Cover Song (in Travel and Entertainment) by gigabit
Due to a certain ......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  Architecture and Design thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Jabe11
This tread is for those interested in A/D on any level. My interest in A/D is nascent, but hope to ......

Discussion Topic  June 2016: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by JDWest
3 x NV Charles Heidsieck Brut Reservee 3 x NV Pierre Peters Reservee Brut 2 x 07 Gaston Chiquet Spec......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  What Are you Drinking June 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by Machine
Queued up for tonight for seared (fridge-dry-aged) rib-eye and striploin, 2004 Borgogno Barolo (thou......

Discussion Topic  What's for Dinner- July, 2016 (in Dining and Cooking) by The Old Man
Actually I don't give a crap, but I thought it'd be fun to be the topic starter. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  NHL 2015-2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by billhike
I figured I may as well start this since none of the other 4-5 hockey fans on this forum wanted to. ......

Discussion Topic  Thursday, June 30 2016 - San Jose, Cupertino, etc (in Off-Line Events) by sarbuze
Just had a work trip come up next week and will extend it by a night to try and see some my good WS ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  What cocktails are you making (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
Watermelon mint juleps 1.5 parts bourbon 5 mint leaves .5 parts watermelon juice garnish with wate......

Discussion Topic  SAQ sale... (in Wine Conversations) by dzitt
As promised in a previous message, I will come here when I have the information about upcoming SAQ s......

Discussion Topic  1999 Azelia Barolo, Bricco Fiasco (in Tasting Notes) by indybob
Double decanted about an hour before tasting, consumed over next 90 minutes with friends. This easil......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2015-2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Since it seems that WIML is still on vacation, I might as well start this thread. The BPL starts up......

Discussion Topic  Schott's tritan glasses (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
anybody see a downgrade in quality? i find some sets i've bought degrading in quality though maybe......

Discussion Topic  Brexit (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Unforced error. Cameron resigns. I've never seen a Western country commit such a senseless act of ......

Discussion Topic  Wine Pairing Help: Raspberry Chicken (in Dining and Cooking) by eyesintime
Thinking of making this new dish. Boneless chicken (probably use both breasts and thighs) is marina......

Discussion Topic  George Dickel 17 year (in Buying and Selling) by TPEwinedrinker
Rare release- extremely limited distribution. Have 5 bottles. $225/bottle shipped. These are 375m......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  What's for Dinner- June, 2016 (in Dining and Cooking) by Board-O
Anniversary dinner at Cafe Boulud: Charcuterie assortment Wild mushroom risotto Steak tartare 2005......

Discussion Topic  WHERE: San Francisco (in Dining and Cooking) by Seaquam
I was surprised to see that there doesn't seem to be any recent thread on SF dining (at least not sh......

Poll  What % of the world's great wine is "discovered"? (in Wine Conversations) by Danyull
Is this more like insect species in the world where most are probably undiscovered and undescribed, ......

Discussion Topic  Running of the Silver Bulls (in Travel and Entertainment) by Captain Cancun
Anyone else watching the current action in silver? In the last 2 hours the price has appreciated by ......

Discussion Topic  Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Berno
IndyBob will second Arrested Development. A good replacement is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.......

Discussion Topic  For all you Pilsner fans out there (in Wine Conversations) by Italian Wino
For a long time this beer was only available on tap at the brewery. It is now available in six pack ......

Poll  Have you ever eaten whale? (in Dining and Cooking) by Javachip
Last month, an in-flight magazine on Iceland Airlines featured an advertisement for a restaurant in ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  LaMarsh is Back (in Buying and Selling) by Stefania Wine
I tried to find an old warning thread but it appears the direct ones have aged out. Todd LaMarsh is......

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  Bryan Flannery's rib cap (in Dining and Cooking) by Yogi8938
I am treating myself and my guests to one of these from Bryan Flannerys. From what I have read in s......

Discussion Topic  Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Spoilers Based Upon the Books] (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Has promise....

Discussion Topic  Whiskey, Scotch and bourbon blowout (in Buying and Selling) by TPEwinedrinker
Hibiki 12 & 17 (both in box) $350 Knob Creek 2001 Batch 2 (in owc) $160 Balvenie Tun 1509 Batch 1 (i......

Discussion Topic  FS or Trade: 12 x 2003 Chateau Feytit-Clinet Pomerol (in Buying and Selling) by Riddler
I've got a case of this stuff (OWC) that's been stored in my cellar for several years. Bought it fr......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  Need help with 1966 wine (in Wine Conversations) by ucladave
My parents are celebrating their 50th anniversary later this year and I am on the hunt for something......

Discussion Topic  First Orange Wine...Now Blue Wine? (in Wine Conversations) by PD2K
WTF is wrong with Millennials?? ......

Discussion Topic  RIP... (in Travel and Entertainment) by sarbuze
Would it be worth consolidating the RIP threads into one ongoing thread? I do like to see the notifi......

» Refine Search
» New Search