WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Marcassin Frustrations (in Wine Conversations) by dizchef
Can anyone tell me if they have received the fall mailer yet? Lynzie told me that the mailer would ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Are you a Somm in NYC? (in Dining and Cooking) by Italian Wino
Jean-Georges fine dining restaurant is looking for a new sommelier. I'm sure their wine list is impr......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  Great Lyrics (in Travel and Entertainment) by ThistlinTom
Are there any songs with some lines that really catch your ear and are very memorable? One of min......

Discussion Topic  Ottawa offline over the holidays? (in Off-Line Events) by bman
We used to have some rather epic offlines in Ottawa - paging DoktaP and the Montreal cru - but it's ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  December, 2014 - What Are You Drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Seaquam
Tonight, 2010 Torres Ribera del Duero Celeste, nice cherry nose, lots of berry and cherry flavours, ......

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  december 2014- what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by irwin
just wanted to start one of these. We're having beef ribs tonight....

Discussion Topic  Fort Lauderdale, FL, Jan. 3 or 4? (in Off-Line Events) by Seaquam
Hi, folks. My wife and I will be in Fort Lauderdale for a few nights on our first time in Florida. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Vintages Classics - Jan/Feb 2015 (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
Slim pickins. 42 products for January, another 47 for February....

Discussion Topic  RIP Herb Lamb (in Travel and Entertainment) by BOMBA503
Looks like we just lost another great from Napa. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him I've ......

Discussion Topic  Spectator blog about "museufornication" of wine (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
okay I have no idea what that word means but mr. kramer does a better job. ......

Discussion Topic  Suggestions regarding giving wine to an executive (in Learn Wine) by Sonflower
My husband and I would like to give a nice bottle of wine to an executive at his firm, but we not sa......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Learn Wine

Discussion Topic  FS: a few wines (saxum, latour, guigal, etc) (in Buying and Selling) by Wineplease
Have the following for sale: 1994 Latour $360 1994 La Mission Haut Brion $160 1988 Cos D'estournel ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  Amsterdam! (in Dining and Cooking) by thirsty man
I'll be in Amsterdam for much of May for work. Right now I know that i have May 2nd available to ta......

Discussion Topic  Atlanta-where to eat (in Dining and Cooking) by patches
I've got one free dinner in Atlanta next week and I'll probably be alone and it will probably be aft......

Discussion Topic  Pippa middleton passed lvl 1 WSET (in Wine Conversations) by g-man

Discussion Topic  NFL 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by aphilla
Hurry, let's start, please.......

Discussion Topic  December 2014: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
4 x 2010 Paolo Scavino Barolo Monvigliero...

Discussion Topic  Schrader 2013 release (in Wine Conversations) by ChinonRouge
Today, as a mailing list member, I was offered one of Schrader's "Classic" pack which is comprised o......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  2014 WOTY (in Wine Conversations) by Danyull
It's December, so close enough. Also, what's your discovery of the year? WOTY: TBD DOTY: Domain......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Sony has canceled the release of The Interview (in Travel and Entertainment) by jburman82
Pretty sad that they caved. Sets a very bad precedent....

Discussion Topic  College Football 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
It is time for one of the great traditions in sports and on this board. I have been quiet on the sub......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  What car are you buying/test driving? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GlennK
Lease will be up in a little less than a year so I started some primary research for the next car la......

Discussion Topic  Rinaldi and Clos Rougeard (in Buying and Selling) by Bogho
1 Barolo Brunate le Coste 2004 Giuseppe Rinaldi $150 Free drop off in Detroit area. Buyer assumes al......

Discussion Topic  Calling Bourbon fans (in Wine Conversations) by Italian Wino
If you have the chance, try the W.L. Weller 12yr old bourbon. It is a wheated bourbon that is bottle......

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  Skiing & Winter Sports 2014-15 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Redhawk
Just booked a trip to Vail. Getting psyched for some skiing! Flurries in the air here in Southern ......

Discussion Topic  Cuba..the new paradise (in Travel and Entertainment) by mareff
So I am thinking of opening up a wine bar in the new paradise of Cuba, any takers?? I am accepting ......

Discussion Topic  LCBO vs SAQ Pricing... (in Wine Conversations) by Riddler
I think Quintarelli is the biggest discrepancy: The 2004 Ca'del Merlo: LCBO - $97.95 SAQ - $83.00 ......

Discussion Topic  Pizza Steel for better Napoletana pizza? (in Dining and Cooking) by Machine

Discussion Topic  2012 Cirq Treehouse Pinot Allocation (in Buying and Selling) by Danyull
No dinero this year. If you want it, let me know. 6 bottles....

Discussion Topic  Andremily Wines (in Wine Conversations) by DirtySouth
Did anyone else get this offer? I got an offer for 2 3-packs. No real reviews I could find prior to ......

Discussion Topic  2.8 billion for a hot air balloon (in Travel and Entertainment) by g-man

Discussion Topic  2012 & 2013 Schrader (in Buying and Selling) by pasowineguy
I have 2012 Schrader and 2013 Schrader available. Please email me at jacobterrell@yahoo.com if inter......

Discussion Topic  Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic (in Wine Conversations) by Mimik
As per AzCat's idea in the Undiscovered thread, here goes: Cornflakes are nice....

Discussion Topic  over (in Buying and Selling) by wineimages.com

Discussion Topic  HD Photographic Imaging on Aluminum (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
Any experience with this medium? Pros, Cons? Companies you've used? Pricing? I was looking at one......

Discussion Topic  Horsepower vineyards (in Wine Conversations) by Drdanieltarifi
Anyone signing up....

Discussion Topic  Savannah and Charleston recs, please (in Travel and Entertainment) by Een
We will be visiting the area the week between Christmas and New Year's and would love to hear your f......

» Refine Search
» New Search