Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  OVID 2013 Hexameter & Syrah allocation: Pauljr, you know you want more (in Buying and Selling) by Parcival
Anyone interested, leave your email and I'll get in touch with login info...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  SeaSmoke allocation up for grabs - Double D: this is your wine! (in Buying and Selling) by Parcival
I anticipate this allocation will go incredibly quickly. . . Double D and G-man have actually been e......

Discussion Topic  Kapcsandy 2014 allocation up for grabs: W+A, don't let this one escape! (in Buying and Selling) by Parcival
Roberta's Reserve ($235) Grand vin ($250) Rapszodia ($250) If interested, will provide login and le......

Discussion Topic  What are you standing? (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
What older bottle(s) have you stood up recently? For a special occasion? For no reason in particula......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Hong Kong May 24th (in Off-Line Events) by Slippery Pete
Anyone in Hong Kong want to get together in May? I am quite flexible on the date as well, as I will ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Looking for Ultramarine Blanc de Blancs (in Buying and Selling) by pyang
Probably a long shot but thought I check. I will be back in SoCal/Vegas at the end of May, if anyon......

Discussion Topic  Best $100 wine on the market? (in Wine Conversations) by Chswineguy
Just curious what the wine community considers the best wine for $100. I just drank a Chateau Musar ......

Discussion Topic  What Are you Drinking May 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by FL Wino
2009 Fattoria Galardi Terra di Lavoro Roccamonfina IGT Gave it a 91...

Discussion Topic  Schrader Cigars? (in Travel and Entertainment) by AZwineRyan
Just got an email...Fred Schrader is now offering "Sparky" cigars under the label. Is this the first......

Discussion Topic  2001 BdM Horizontal (in Tasting Notes) by stickman
A group of good friends got together and compared a baker's dozen of 2001 BdMs. All wines were open......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Anyone in Vegas June 1st or 2nd? (in Off-Line Events) by pyang
I'll be in Vegas for couple nights, if anyone happen to be around and want to meet up for dinner......

Discussion Topic  Pairing request (goat and quail) (in Dining and Cooking) by WinoCA
smoked bbq goat and quail with herbs grilled fennel blackberry sauce Dessert: White chocolate coff......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  What car are you buying/test driving? (in Travel and Entertainment) by GlennK
Lease will be up in a little less than a year so I started some primary research for the next car la......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Spoilers Based Upon the Books] (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Has promise....

Discussion Topic  ISO: 2000 or 2004 Grange FT: 1969 Remoissenet Clos Saint Jacques (in Buying and Selling) by Chswineguy
Looking for a bottle of Penfolds Grange. I am willing to trade a bottle of 1969 Remoissenet, Gevrey ......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2015-2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Since it seems that WIML is still on vacation, I might as well start this thread. The BPL starts up......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2014-2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
New season starting shortly, new thread....

Discussion Topic  What cocktails are you making (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
Watermelon mint juleps 1.5 parts bourbon 5 mint leaves .5 parts watermelon juice garnish with wate......

Discussion Topic  Oh, Canada! - Week of May 23, 2016 (Toronto, Montreal) (in Off-Line Events) by sarbuze
Week of the 23rd is looking like the week I'll be in Canada. It's a packed week, but I'll be in Toro......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Things people say in tasting notes (in Wine Conversations) by Dave Tong BBP
"Opened, not decanted" The "not decanted" bit I get, but "opened"? Isn't that word redundant? Or ma......

Discussion Topic  April 2016: What are you buying (in Wine Conversations) by DoktaP
New addition to the cottage. Just had the permits approved. Wine buying on hiatus....

Discussion Topic  PC being sued for $1+ million (in Wine Conversations) by TPEwinedrinker
Pulled the filing on this one- will be interesting to watch it unfold. Lawrence Wai-Man Hui, a Ho......

Discussion Topic  Do yourself a favor (in Buying and Selling) by Board-O
Go to ......

Discussion Topic  May 2016: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by fusionstorm
2013 Next of Kyn #7 box set...

Discussion Topic  2013 NOK #7 for sale (in Buying and Selling) by cellar00
$1,600 for the 3 pack and 1 Magnum. tbwinelover@gmail.com...

Discussion Topic  Triple Crown Races 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
Can we have another Triple Crown winner following American Pharoah? The three betting favorites for ......

Discussion Topic  What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
I just wonder what people here have for lunch. I know there are several good cooks and people who ea......

Discussion Topic  Where -- Boston/Cape Cod/Martha's Vineyard/southern Mass (in Travel and Entertainment) by bman
We are considering a few days in one or all of the above in July. Is BYOW common in Massachusetts? ......

Discussion Topic  April, 2016 What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Board-O
Tonight a horizontal: 2010 Livio Sassetti Pertimali Brunello di Montalcino 2010 Il Poggione Brunel......

Discussion Topic  1/2 bottle of 2013 Scarecrow for $165 (in Buying and Selling) by Parcival
Will share a bottle of 2013 Scarecrow with a fellow forumite for 1/2 the actual bottle cost (includi......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  Tuesday May 3 Offline at Adelle's in Wheaton (in Off-Line Events) by jcubed
I am reviving a failed offline attempt that was supposed to happen last December. Please post if in......

Discussion Topic  Quilceda Creek Magnums (in Buying and Selling) by cellar00
Single Magnum of the 2005 & 2007 vintages...purchased directly from QC and stored perfectly since pu......

Discussion Topic  NBA 2015-2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by billhike
Another season, another D-Rose injury. ......

Discussion Topic  What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by khmark7
Stilton and some Italian pavie here with a simple Penfolds Shiraz....

» Refine Search
» New Search