WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Hoarding, sharing wine list allocations, lotteries... (in Wine Conversations) by WinoCA
When my local liquor store got 6 bottles of BCBCS I bought them all. It wasn't fair but I gave a few......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Batten Down the Hatches - Erika (in Travel and Entertainment) by Rothko
Current model has Erika heading right into South Florida. Yuck......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  Canadian Wine Collections For Sale (in Buying and Selling) by Iron Gate Wine
We have Canadian clients interested in selling large collections in whole or in part, in the US or i......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  Is it safe to post again? (in Wine Conversations) by Mimik
Is Pianist718 still around or should I hibernate for another 6 months? ......

Discussion Topic  August 2015: What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by PD2K
Last night: 2012 Loring RRV Pinot 2014 Turkey Flat Rosé...

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  August Saginaw Uncorked featuring the wines of Michigan (in Tasting Notes) by Redhawk
Our monthly tasting group went pure Homer this month. ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by khmark7
Stilton and some Italian pavie here with a simple Penfolds Shiraz....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  August 2015 - What's for Dinner? (in Dining and Cooking) by mdsphoto
Bacon & Pineapple sausages Caprese salad...

Discussion Topic  RIP Al Arbour (in Travel and Entertainment) by billhike
He coached the Islanders to four consecutive Stanley Cups in the early 80's....

Discussion Topic  Walla Walla wine and food recommendations? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Whine-oh
My GF and and I are headed to Walla Walla in a few weeks and were wondering if anyone on the site ha......

Discussion Topic  Low Country? (US not Europe) (in Travel and Entertainment) by dinwiddie
I am thinking of taking a vacation in the Charleston to Savannah area in late September/early Octobe......

Discussion Topic  2002 Owen Sullivan Cab Franc Champoux Vineyard (in Tasting Notes) by dinwiddie
I opened my last bottle of the Owen Sullivan Cab Franc Champoux Vineyard Saturday night at dinner fo......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  1994 Chateau Latour (in Tasting Notes) by Italian Wino
My first time trying a first growth from 1994. It did not disappoint. The main thing that persisted ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2015-2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Since it seems that WIML is still on vacation, I might as well start this thread. The BPL starts up......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  2013 Harlan (in Buying and Selling) by IMKLP
Is anyone interested in buying futures? It's up to $700 per bottle delivered in spring 2017...

Discussion Topic  August 2015: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by VinT
More 2013 Pierre-Luc Bouchard Muscadet. I can't believe it took me so long to discover Loire vall......

Discussion Topic  Aug 27-30 2015 Lake Tahoe Offline (in Tasting Notes) by DoubleD
The much anticipated offline finally arrived. The TPEs were very gracious in opening up their beaut......

Discussion Topic  TN: 2006 Domaine Charvin CDP (in Tasting Notes) by dr.darkrichandbold
A very nice CDP. Surprisingly ready to drink. Notes of sweet strawberry, dark cherry, vanilla oak,......

Discussion Topic  Scarecrow 2005 (in Buying and Selling) by cigars_0
I have a bottle of Scarecrow Cab 2005 Purchased directly from winery and stored in Temp control. If ......

Discussion Topic  Chipotle eliminating GMOs from menu. (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
Or they are trying to. ......

Discussion Topic  What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
I just wonder what people here have for lunch. I know there are several good cooks and people who ea......

Discussion Topic  Major League Baseball 2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Board-O
Soon the Earth will be reborn and the national pastime will return. In the AL East, only Boston ha......

Discussion Topic  College Football 2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
Time to go again. This is Year Two of the four team playoff format. Is the Big 10 on the way up? Ar......

Discussion Topic  Oliver Sacks has died (in Travel and Entertainment) by The Old Man
Such a neat (cool) guy....

Discussion Topic  Laurenz und Sophie Singing Gruner Veltliner, Kamptal Niederosterreich, Austria 2012 (in Tasting Notes) by irwin
Had this pleasant wine at Roy's Place in Baltimore last night. Pretty enjoyable. High 80's. Not too......

Discussion Topic  Hatch Green Chilies. (in Dining and Cooking) by seanr7
Headed to Santa Fe for a week and should be there for the first batch of Hatch, no pun intended. Lov......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  2010 Paradigm Cabernet (in Buying and Selling) by Italian Wino
6 bottles of this excellent napa cab. $348 plus cost of shipping. Email me at justinhome at msn dot ......

Discussion Topic  1995 Chateau Troplong Mondot Saint-Emilion (in Tasting Notes) by Italian Wino
This wine is at peak and drinking quite well. No doubt it delivers a wonderful old world experience ......

Discussion Topic  2006 Alpha Omega Late Harvest Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by Italian Wino
One of the better American made dessert wines. I thoroughly enjoyed this over a weeks time frame. As......

Discussion Topic  2014 Long Shadows Poet's Leap Riesling (in Tasting Notes) by Italian Wino
To me this is the benchmark of domestic riesling. The 2014 is no exception. This off dry riesling is......

Discussion Topic  Orange (Colored) Wine (in Wine Conversations) by Stevey
From Long Island?... ......

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  Cognac Louis X-III FS (in Buying and Selling) by Slippery Pete
Hi all I have 3 bottles, with all original packaging still unopened, prefer to sell locally at Seatt......

» Refine Search
» New Search