WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2014-2015 (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
New season starting shortly, new thread....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  August 2014 -- what's for dinner (in Dining and Cooking) by MoselleLuxemburg
Ok that bottle of Robert Weil Riesling inspired me to: Entrecote with a self-inspired Riesling-thyme......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  August 2014 : What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by dzitt
To start off the weekend, a 2011 Maison Roche de Bellene Côte de Nuits-Villages Vielles Vignes...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  August 2014: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by DoktaP
Another case of 2012 Hamilton Russell to split between home and cottage. Gifted some extremely gener......

Discussion Topic  plum flavor as a tasting note? (in Wine Conversations) by aphilla
I just ate the best fresh plum. I don't know how many times I've used plum as a flavor descriptor f......

Discussion Topic  Reccomendations for TV Show's Thread (in Travel and Entertainment) by Berno
IndyBob will second Arrested Development. A good replacement is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.......

Discussion Topic  2011 Clos Parantoux, Méo-Camuzet (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
We perceived the Cros Parantoux as slightly reduced, but it was still possible to get an impression ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  drunk friend (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
stopping him from driving but he drives friggin manual and i gotta move that shit into my drive way......

Discussion Topic  Best HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, etc. Series (in Travel and Entertainment) by eyesintime
I couldn't find a thread along these lines, though I didn't search too hard so if there is one would......

Discussion Topic  2006 Screaming Eagle x1 (in Buying and Selling) by Ardeis
Purchased on release from reputable local shop. Cellared at 52 degrees entire time. $1750 plus ship......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  RIP Henri Krug (in Travel and Entertainment) by TPEwinedrinker
a legend in the champagne world... many thanks for bringing the world the joys of d'ambonnay and clo......

Discussion Topic  College Football 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
It is time for one of the great traditions in sports and on this board. I have been quiet on the sub......

Discussion Topic  SQN (in Buying and Selling) by watches86
I have available 3 bottles Syrah and 3 bottles Grenache sticks and stones SQN. Only willing to sell......

Discussion Topic  How to drink all night, and not get drunk? (in Wine Conversations) by PurpleHaze
Interesting article from Esquire on the subject here: ......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic (in Wine Conversations) by Mimik
As per AzCat's idea in the Undiscovered thread, here goes: Cornflakes are nice....

Discussion Topic  08 and 09 Brunello di Montalcino ? (in Wine Conversations) by Stefania Wine
Starting to see offers for the 08's and 09's. How are the vintages? Who is buying and what?...

Discussion Topic  Los Angeles anyone? (in Off-Line Events) by ucladave
Hello everyone. I didn't see any recent posts for offline events in the Los Angeles area, so I thoug......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  WTB:Marcassin, Aubert, Kongsgaard, Peter Michael (in Buying and Selling) by ucladave
Last year about this time I was fortunate to come across this forum and had some great interactions ......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  Seattle, Friday September 26? (in Off-Line Events) by Seaquam
Hi, folks. My wife and I will be in Seattle September 26th, and wondering whether anyone might be i......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  BYOB in NY (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
the other thread reminded me about the news release from the state liquor authority. ......

Discussion Topic  2014 US Tennis open (in Travel and Entertainment) by redknife
With Nadal out Federer may have a good shot He has been playing really good; if he manages to keep ......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  What shoes are you buying? (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: Bruno Magli 'Ragin' Slip-On (Black) Santoni 'Paine' Loafer (Brown) A......

Discussion Topic  2012 Patz & Hall Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (in Tasting Notes) by pauljr1121

Discussion Topic  Cork Dorks VII - Fantasy Football 2013-2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
It's that time of year again -- another season of Fantasy Football! The seventh consecutive year! ......

Discussion Topic  What coffee are you drinking? (in Dining and Cooking) by Wine Canuck
My go to is ......

Discussion Topic  NFL 2014 (in Travel and Entertainment) by aphilla
Hurry, let's start, please.......

Discussion Topic  Wine Pairing Help (in Dining and Cooking) by eyesintime
Trying a new dish -- Roasted artichoke, fennel and baby carrots with pan seared halibut. Need some ......

Discussion Topic  TN: 2011 Left Foot Charley Riesling Dry (in Tasting Notes) by Vino Me

Discussion Topic  2011 grand cru Les Richebourg, Méo-Camuzet (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
This is already a balanced and complex wine and is the clear highlight of the visit to Burgundy in 2......

Discussion Topic  Might be in Vegas from Aug 30 or 31 to Sep 2 or 3. (in Off-Line Events) by Machine
Just in case anyone around, or alternatively can recommended good place(s) to eat/drink. Highly ten......

Discussion Topic  2008 1er cru En Orveaux, Guyon (in Tasting Notes) by Ultimatewinekick
The colour is beautifully blood orange with red purple nuances and edges are orange-pink. The nose e......

Discussion Topic  Game of Thrones [The TV Show Only; Please No Spoilers Based Upon the Books] (in Travel and Entertainment) by winetarelli
Has promise....

Discussion Topic  Per Se corkage policy (in Dining and Cooking) by porkpa
They've gone from an already high corkage price of $90 a bottle to an astonishing high(to me) $150. ......

Discussion Topic  2012 Yaso Toro (in Tasting Notes) by pauljr1121

» Refine Search
» New Search