WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  FS: No Girls Mixed Bag (in Buying and Selling) by DirtySouth
Have some unexpected bills to pay (thank you 12 year old and braces!). Looking to sell some of my No......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  NFL 2016-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by indybob
Preseason is underway, Tim Tebow is trying to do his best Michael Jordan---if Michael Jordan had bee......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  Say Something Completely Random And Off Topic (in Wine Conversations) by Mimik
As per AzCat's idea in the Undiscovered thread, here goes: Cornflakes are nice....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  January 2017: What are you Drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Uncle John
To Start the year I was enjoying the following with family: Egly-Ouriet Tradition NV Ornellaia 2007......

Discussion Topic  TN: 1989 Chateau Gruaud Larose (France, Bordeaux, Medoc, St. Julien) (in Tasting Notes) by spacewrangler
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2016-2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Only a couple weeks until the BPL kicks off, so it's time to start a new thread. I'm really looking......

Discussion Topic  Inaugural lunch wines (in Wine Conversations) by Peter H
"... the luncheon will feature J. Lohr 2013 Arroyo Vista chardonnay, Delicato Black Stallion 2012 Li......

Discussion Topic  January 2017: What are you buying. (in Wine Conversations) by Wineplease
To start of the new year: 06 Taittinger blanc de blanc...

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

Discussion Topic  Napa/Sonoma (in Off-Line Events) by mjraica
Is there a local group offlining here? What's the admission fee? Can also contact me by email if p......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  Cost of Production (in Wine Conversations) by tanglenet
I've never heard of the winery and the author didn't mention the case production, but I found the co......

Discussion Topic  Hong Kong CNY 2/01-2/08 (in Off-Line Events) by Slippery Pete
Anyone in town during this timeslot ?...
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Skiing 2015-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by Arsenal4ever
I'm not a shill for Vail or any other resort, but if anyone is planning trips this winter to a Vail ......

Discussion Topic  SAQ sale... (in Wine Conversations) by dzitt
As promised in a previous message, I will come here when I have the information about upcoming SAQ s......

Discussion Topic  Your 2016 Restaurant of the Year (in Dining and Cooking) by DoubleD
It is a feast or famine when it comes to dining. 1. Maison Pic (Valence) - a 90-euro pre-fixe lun......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  Need a little help remembering (in Wine Conversations) by vinomeister
Three years ago I was a dinner guest where a terrific white blend was poured. For the life of me I ......

Discussion Topic  RIP... (in Travel and Entertainment) by sarbuze
Would it be worth consolidating the RIP threads into one ongoing thread? I do like to see the notifi......

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  What's for Dinner, Jan 2017? (in Dining and Cooking) by DoubleD
Tajarin with shrimp, shallots, and shredded brussel sprouts....

Discussion Topic  B.S.? Should I believe this wine salesman? (in Wine Conversations) by Pianist718
When I heard what this one salesman told me a few days ago, I immediately thought of folks on this f......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  What are you Smoking (BBQ)? (in Dining and Cooking) by Vino Me
Over the last month I've done the following in the smoker: Ribeye Roast- Tied with butchers twine. ......

Discussion Topic  What cheese are you eating? (in Dining and Cooking) by khmark7
Stilton and some Italian pavie here with a simple Penfolds Shiraz....

Discussion Topic  Breaking Bad (in Travel and Entertainment) by Parcival
One episode left, and really eager to see how they tie this one off. IMO, one of the more compellin......

Discussion Topic  LCBO Bourbon Lottery (in Wine Conversations) by Rosengoo
Any results yet? "Win" anything?...

Discussion Topic  2017 MLB Hall of Fame (in Travel and Entertainment) by DrTannin
It'S that time again...Well, maybe a tad early. But, once again the HOF Ballot is stuffed with good......

Discussion Topic  TN: 2007 Stefania Uvas Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (in Tasting Notes) by Lentini
Almost hinting at a purply red, the color is medium and very pretty. The nose is all cabernet and b......

Discussion Topic  Based on "What's for dinner..." (in Dining and Cooking) by PurpleHaze
Who would you like to dine with this week? I have to say that... although my taste in food is a bit......

Discussion Topic  Mtl SAQ Signature Closing? (in Wine Conversations) by 7smcb
Anyone seen this? Anyone know any more than is set out below - a temporary move to 440 Maisonneuve a......

Discussion Topic  2012 Brunello buying strategy? (in Wine Conversations) by Ardeis
Getting my first 2012 Bdm offers by email this week. I wonder if better deals aren't to be had in c......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  Happy Birthday! (in Travel and Entertainment) by haggis
To balance the "RIP" thread, I thought it would be good to have a "happy birthday" one. So, let me ......

Discussion Topic  2015 Schrader Allocation to share at cost (in Buying and Selling) by simonb
Just received my Schrader Allocation letter. I have a 5 pack (Fab Five) and 4 packs (Fantastic Pack)......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  TN: 2008 Ken Wright Pinot Noir Abbott Claim Vineyard (in Tasting Notes) by aphilla

» Refine Search
» New Search