WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Amber wines (in Wine Conversations) by g-man
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  December 2016: What are You Drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by Shane T.
Kicking it off this month: - 2010 Marcel Deiss Grasberg...

Discussion Topic  European Football (Soccer) 2016-2017 (in Travel and Entertainment) by futronic
Only a couple weeks until the BPL kicks off, so it's time to start a new thread. I'm really looking......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  WS top ten wines. (in Wine Conversations) by pape du neuf
The first two have already been disclosed, yet I don't find a discussion. Has everyone lost interest......

Discussion Topic  Martinelli, Rochioli. Dehlinger. Kistler, Williams Selyem and more. (in Buying and Selling) by Ampuis
Impeccably aged Pinot Noir from my Temperature controlled cellar.6 packs, no splitting, Seattle and ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  Ottawa December 3? (in Off-Line Events) by bman
Bytown Rick and I are feeling the need to be amongst our own kind for an evening of drinking fine wi......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  2012 Ultramarine Blanc de Blancs Heintz Vineyard Sonoma Coast (in Tasting Notes) by Shane T.
After all of the hype surrounding these wines, I had to ......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  2014 Domaine Serene Chardonnay Evenstad Reserve (in Tasting Notes) by Shane T.
Pale straw in the glass, with a bit of an oily hue. On the nose, tropical fruit and wet stone take a......

Discussion Topic  How low can it go? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Board-O
The Euro is down to $1.3344 as of 1 minute ago. I don't know if we'll see cheaper wine prices, but I......

Discussion Topic  What are you listening to....... right now........... (in Travel and Entertainment) by Baird
Thanks to Tanglenet for asking for a new post. The Mars Volta - the new album and the EP (just got ......

Discussion Topic  I think I found a few Bordeaux gems. Which one to grab now? (in Wine Conversations) by Pianist718
So much for, "not buying anything in 2016". Here are my options where they got like 2-6 bottles le......

Discussion Topic  Flag Burning (in Travel and Entertainment) by MJAlbers
With this issue recently coming up in the news, I was curious to know what others thought of this. ......

Discussion Topic  TN: 2014 Josten & Klein Pinot Noir Vom Schiefer (in Tasting Notes) by Vino Me

Discussion Topic  What's for dinner, December, 2016? (in Dining and Cooking) by Board-O
Ham and cheese on a baguette from the oven....
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  NFL 2016-17 (in Travel and Entertainment) by indybob
Preseason is underway, Tim Tebow is trying to do his best Michael Jordan---if Michael Jordan had bee......

Discussion Topic  Rebelle NYC - Anyone been? (in Travel and Entertainment) by JDWest
Heading to NYC in November for the Mrs. Bday and am booking restaurants. Pearl and Ash is booked fo......

Discussion Topic  Your WOTY 2016 (in Wine Conversations) by sunnylea57
A little premature for this, since there is still 12.5% of the year left to go, but what the heck. ......

Discussion Topic  College Football 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
The teams are in camp so it is time to start the thread that probably invokes the most passion in th......

Discussion Topic  December 2016: What are you Buying? (in Wine Conversations) by Shane T.
From the ......

Discussion Topic  What distilled beverage are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by billhike
Sipping some Sauza Reposado Tequila. Cleaning everything out before a retailer Champagne/sparkling t......

Discussion Topic  2011 Dows (in Buying and Selling) by Vinolocity
This one needs no introduction Usual applies. Your label. PP f&f or 3% SF Bay Area hand delivery p......

Discussion Topic  Best youtube video you can find (or have on your favourite's list) (in Travel and Entertainment) by Ogopogo DUDE
After seeing a great video linked by MiamiWineNovice in another thread I was prompted to start this ......

Discussion Topic  Blackberry Farm (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
Blackberry Farm is a remote resort south of Knoxville near Walland, Tn. Similar to the Inn at Little......

Discussion Topic  What did you have for lunch? (in Dining and Cooking) by spo
I just wonder what people here have for lunch. I know there are several good cooks and people who ea......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  What concerts have you been to lately? (in Travel and Entertainment) by Primordialsoup
Or live shows, performances, etc...? My wife and I saw Sting last weekend in one of his few North A......

Discussion Topic  Bern's Wine Fest, April, 2017 (in Off-Line Events) by Board-O
I just got some information in the mail today. Many of the events are already sold out, including th......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Off-Line Events

Discussion Topic  Happy Holiday Offerings (in Buying and Selling) by Vinolocity
Here we go gang. Usual rules apply. Your label. PayPal F&F or 3% SF Bay Area hand delivery possibl......

Discussion Topic  2009 Elio Grasso Runcot, Barolo Riserva (ISO) (in Buying and Selling) by EvanScottSmith
Looking for (1)...but will take more... Trying to complete a vertical, only missing year. Thanks i......

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

» Refine Search
» New Search