WineSpectator.com    Wine Spectator Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Favorite CdP blancs (in Wine Conversations) by snipes
Aside from the Beaucastel VV, what are some of your favorite CdP blancs? I came across a forgotten s......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Wine Conversations

Discussion Topic  Its Fu$ken hot!!!!! (in Travel and Entertainment) by mareff
My new thermometer reads above 120 degrees in the Sun. I know a new record was broken in Central Pa......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Travel and Entertainment

Discussion Topic  Cigar smokers? (in Travel and Entertainment) by vinosnob
Who enjoys a good cigar?...

Discussion Topic  Golf Courses of 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
I am starting this a bit earlier this year. I have joined the SC Golf Panel, an organization which r......

Discussion Topic  RNC 2.0 (in Travel and Entertainment) by TPEwinedrinker
Maybe we can prevent this one from disappearing into the ether. I actually was enjoying the discour......

Discussion Topic  MOVIES: What are you watching? (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art

Discussion Topic  TN: 2007 Stefania Syrah Eaglepoint Ranch (in Tasting Notes) by thirsty man
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  July 2016: What are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by VinT
Happy Canada Day to WS Forums peeps from coast to coast to coast. 2002 Henri Boillot Meursault 1er......

Discussion Topic  Art Enthusiast: (in Travel and Entertainment) by wine+art
If you are an art enthusiast, you may wish to check out a show on Bravo called, ......

Discussion Topic  Damn that cooked fruit...and other TN woes (in Wine Conversations) by indybob
So, whenever James Molesworth mentions any kind of cooked/stewed/stepped plums or fruit in his notes......

Discussion Topic  Warehouse Clean Out/Pisoni Pinot Noirs (in Buying and Selling) by larkspur
05 Lucia Gary's Vineyard x five bottles ($40--/btl) 06 Lucia Gary's Vineyard x six bottles ($30--/bt......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Buying and Selling

Discussion Topic  The fine print on a Champagne bottle. (in Wine Conversations) by Vino Me
With the Christmas and Holiday season upon us, I thought it might be an opportune time to post this ......

Discussion Topic  Triple Crown Races 2016 (in Travel and Entertainment) by scbeerman
Can we have another Triple Crown winner following American Pharoah? The three betting favorites for ......

Discussion Topic  FS or FT: 1996 Opus One (in Buying and Selling) by Wineplease
Has 1 bottle that I would like to trade (or sell if needed). Looking for red burgs or champagne. P......

Discussion Topic  Bryan Flannery's rib cap (in Dining and Cooking) by Yogi8938
I am treating myself and my guests to one of these from Bryan Flannerys. From what I have read in s......
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Dining and Cooking

Discussion Topic  What's for Dinner- July, 2016 (in Dining and Cooking) by The Old Man
Actually I don't give a crap, but I thought it'd be fun to be the topic starter. ......

Discussion Topic  Some Nice Older Bordeaux and Champagne in Ottawa (in Buying and Selling) by Bytown Rick
A friend is moving and has decided to liquidate his wine cellar. It is in Ottawa, and includes a ni......

Discussion Topic  What BEER are you drinking? (in Wine Conversations) by spo
I am drinking ......

Discussion Topic  July 2016: What are you buying? (in Wine Conversations) by VinT
Happy to be taking delivery Sunday of: 2010 Villa I Cipressi Brunello di Montalcino 2010 Villa I Ci......

Discussion Topic  Sunday Group: 2013 & 2014 Chablis (in Tasting Notes) by AllRed
WineSpectator.com > Wine Spectator Forums > Tasting Notes

Discussion Topic  Bread help (in Dining and Cooking) by g-man
i've been trying forever to make a decent chewy bread and failing miserably i ve been using philsub......

Discussion Topic  Fine Watches (in Travel and Entertainment) by DoubleD
I know some on these boards are watch afficianados. My brother is considering a Tiffany's watch tha......

Discussion Topic  What shoes are you buying? (in Travel and Entertainment) by EB Wine
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale: Bruno Magli 'Ragin' Slip-On (Black) Santoni 'Paine' Loafer (Brown) A......

Discussion Topic  Greetings from... (in Travel and Entertainment) by wineismylife
Kind of a fun thread to keep up with people, where they are and what they're up to. Lifted this ide......

» Refine Search
» New Search